Epilogue

So here it is guys... As requested, I give you the Epilogue...

Or I should say, naughty epilogue

(⊙o⊙)

........

Featured Song: Brighter than the Sun by Colbie Caillat

"Let's go home." Grey announced as he squeezed my hand while flashing that smile of his at me.

I smiled back at him. "Home? But you emptied your house."

His smile widens and he thumbed away the hair on my forehead. "No. It was not me. It was Blue who did it."

"What? Why would he do that? By the way, what happened to him?"

"I think, he was teasing you. And he's okay."

"Why would he tease me that way? And to think that I was so worried at that moment."

"I guess, he's just being himself. And don't worry, he's got the best medication." He smirked

I looked at him too who is now soaked in the rain.

"Okay, so where are we heading now?" I asked.

'"Home." He whispered. "Our home." He added with a smile.

I arched my brows at what he said. "OUR house?"

"You'll soon see." He pinched the tip of my nose. "But before that, let's go to your house first."

"Why?"

"I have to ask your mother's permission first." He said and stood, offering his hand to me.

I took it and he pulled me up from the swing. The rain is still pouring but it doesn't matter anymore. I have Grey with me.

I was taken from my deep thoughts when water splashed over me. I found him goofishly grinning at me. I realized that he stomped over a puddle of water towards me.

"Ah, you want to play a game huh? Challenge accepted." I said and the game is on.

....

"Where exactly is this new house of yours?" I asked.

Instead of answering me appropriately, he asked,"Excited are we?" He grinned.

I rolled my eyes. "Duh, just asking?" And I laughed.

He leaned to me closer and whispered, "You'll see." Then he licked my earlobe and the feel of his warm tounge over it, made me shiver.

He chuckled. The bastard.

We circumvented the park and I saw the other side of the hill. Then he stopped.

"What route do you want, shortcut or shortcut?"

I arched my left brow and upon seeing h smile, I know that he knows exactly what he's saying. '"I don't think I have a choice so shortcut." I said.

"Good choice." He said.

He led me to the side of the slope and I saw a landscaped staircase.

When we reached the top, My jaw dropped literally as I saw a small house elaborately decorated with a garden of daisies.

"Welcome to our home." He announced beside me.

I remember now. This place used to be our playground before and that house was abandoned.

But now, it was beautiful. Literally amazing.

I looked at Grey. "It's wow."

He smiled and led me inside.