Chapter 24 - Where do I go from here?

SONG FOR THE CHAPTER: WISH YOU WERE HERE BY AVRIL LAVIGNE

Chapter 24 - Where do I go from here?

I awakened with that same melancholic emotions inside me.

The thought of no Grey bugging me today, let alone forever gnaws me deep inside.

I will never see his smile.

I will never see his eyes.

I will never see him run a hand on his hair.

I will never feel his presence beside me.

I will never hear him say he loves me and I really want to hear him say it again even if he is drunk, it doesn't matter so long as I could hear him say it.

I wanna hear him say he loves me with his voice.

Husky

Masculine

and

Sincere.

I wanna hear him say it again.

Why now?

Sigh. 

Sob. 

Sniff.

Ugh. This is totally depressing.

I slid out of the blankets and managed to do my usual morning routine.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I realized I never have been this miserable when Grey was with me.

I never have been this lonely whenever Grey was with me.

I never have been this depressed when he was with me.

I realized, though I feel annoyed and irritated at him, I always end a day with a smile whenever he's with me.

And I realized it just now.

Now that he's gone.

So unfair.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and tuck the bead of tears forming at the corner of my eyes.

I turned around and landed my gaze on the wall. On my picture specifically.

On the picture that he has given me. On the picture that he himself had captured.

And I saw a complete happiness on that picture. And it was the time when I'm with him.