Chapter 11- A day with Grey

Chapter 11

A Day with Grey

"Good Morning." He greeted me as I went out from the gate. For a moment, I felt stunned to see this beautiful guy standing in front of me with that heart throbbing smile painted on his lips.

"G-Good Morning." I managed to say despite the palpable awe I am exposing.

He steeped closer and I looked down. This is not good. I am so stupid to have bet with him.

Well, eho would have guessed he's a damn, genius?

"I wonder how to start this day as the authority over you." His voice all suddenly become husky as he whispered on my left ear.

Darn! This is what I hate the most. Why do I have to shiver? And something funny is stirring inside me. just with his proximity against me.

I swallowed as I remember his looks last night with his open polo exposing his damned, greek-god-like-body.

But he stepped back and his mood lightens.

"But don't worry, I'm not going to take advantage over you." He said and showed his playful smile.

i heaved out a sigh of relief.

"It's okay." He said as he squeezed my hand to reassure me when I found out that we're not heading towards our classroom, instead, he leads me to the theatrical garden.

"I'm gonna make the most out of this special day. I'm glad I got the right answer." He snort.

I shrug.

He chuckled and put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.

"I-I thought  you won't take advantage?" I asked.

"you call this taking an advantage?" He asked with brows frowning referring to his hands onm y waist.

'No!' My subconscious answered. Darn!

I nod at Grey.

He removed his hand on my waist and ran it on his hair. "I'm sorry." He said sincerely and the mirth lurking in his eyes a moment ago, vanished.

What's wrong with this guy? he makes me feel guilty.

He walked past me.

Suddenly I felt naked without his hand around me. Sh*t!

I followed him.

"B-but this is okay." I mumbled, stuttering as I took his hand that surprised him. Then there's a hint of amusement in his smile.

I avoided his eyes-that gray eyes of his that seems to penetrate through my clothes deep within me.

He led me to one of the stairs of the theater and we sat on its grassy seats.

"So, what now?" I asked.

Hearing no response, I looked at him, our eyes met.

Awkward.

I looked away. he chuckled.

"I could get used to this." He squeezed my hand tighter. "Watching you like this while holding your hands. It really feels good to know that you are here with me." He uttered soflty.

I sighed.

"What's with that sigh?" He asked as he shook his head from left to right in exasperation.

"What's wrong with it?" I asked.

"I don't like it. I want to see you happy." He said.

He puts his free hand under his chin as if he's thinking hard. "Okay. Since I have the authority over you today, I forbid you to sigh." He announced.