Chapter 14- He's Following me...Everywhere

Chapter 14

He’s Following me…Everywhere.

“Will you please stop your drama?” I asked Pamela, half-laughing as I saw her pouting lips and rolling eyes.

She shifted on her chair and faced toward the right side of the cafeteria and put on a snob face.

I rolled my eyes. “Fine, I’m going to tell you everything okay? So please stop sulking. You look funny.” I said in a bemused tone.

“Are you really going to tell me everything?” She asked with her super wide smile.

I laughed at her reaction.

“What? He kissed you as punishment?” She asked

“Ssshh. Will you please lower your voice?” We’re in the cafeteria.” I snorted.

“Oh, sorry.” She said, laughing. “But did he really do that?”

I nodded.

“OMG!” She said in a restrained scream with her hand on her forehead.

Later that day, I found myself being the subject of Grey’s eyes. And of course, Pamela is eyeing us too-discreetly.

I sagged my shoulders in exasperation and buried my face on my desk.

I heard a low, husky chuckle. There’s no doubt that Grey owned it judging from my reaction which is the heating of my ears.

Then I heard a slow dragging of chair. I wonder what he’s up to. I didn’t bother to look up.

“Do you know that exposing your ear like that makes me want to nibble it?” I just felt him whispered near my ear and I felt his warm breath against me causing for my scalp to prickle.

I lift up my head and automatically distanced myself. “What do you want me to do with it, hide it? I asked cynically.

He grinned. “Well, if you just let me, I’ll do it for you…” He moved closer. “And I’ll do it with pleasure.” He said smiling. And my heart goes haywire-Ugh!

“N-no thanks, I can manage.” I stuttered. Shoot!

He reached for my face and tucked my hair over my left ear. I blushed. I tilted my head and removed his hand.

He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and saw our professor in Calculus went inside.

I was thankful that Grey put his chair back on its original position.

“What do you want?” I asked when he blocked himself in the doorway as I was about to go out.

“You.” He said a matter-of-factly with that smile of his that weakens my knees.

I looked away and tried so hard not to glance at his face. “I have no time for this nonsense Mr. Sanders.”

“You know, you’re too formal.” He said softly as he lifted my chin up. “Please call me Grey, will you?”

Suddenly I saw a sudden shift of emotion in his eyes. It’s longing.

I removed his thumb off my chin. “Okay, Grey, please let me through.” I said and I felt uneasy with the emotion in his eyes. What’s with this guy? Damn, I feel guilty with an unknown reason.

I was relieved that he stepped out of the way. “Thank you.” I muttered

I walked past him but he grabbed my right arm that made me turn towards him. He pulled me and planted a kiss on my forehead and whispered above my head “I miss you.”