Chapter 25 - There, he stood and said I do

Song of the chapter: You and me by Lifehouse

Chapter 25 - There he stood and said I do.

My alarm clocked beeped and I lazily got up from the bed and turn it off.

I have been awake two hours earlier than my alarm but I didn't bother to get up. Rather, I scooted closer to myself in fetal position while listening to some sentimental love songs.

♬I'll be your shelter 

♬I'll be your storm 

♬I'll make you shiver 

♬I'll keep you warm 

♬Whatever weather 

♬Baby I'm yours 

♬Be your forever 

♬Be your fling 

♬Baby I will be your everything

I shut off the ipod and rolled my eyes which is starting to blur with the stupid liquid.

I look pathetic.

I eased the curtains from the window and witnessed as the rain kissed everything where it fell into.

I opened my window and stretched out my palm, feeling the refreshing water.

I looked at the park which was literally empty of children because of the rain..

I saw the swing, so still and wet.

I smiled to myself after a lightbulb flickered above my head.

I went down the stairs and saw my mom on the couch, sipping coffee.

"Good morning mom." I greeted her gleefully.

"Good morning." She replied but a little suspicious of my actions.

She might be wondering of my sudden shift of emotion.

But I really have planned this since I woke up this morning. I have to be happy no matter what.

Life is fabulous!

But I know it's unbelievable and I can't blame my mother for having a furrowed face upon seeing my smile.

I'm not even sure if I can be happy today when it's the day that my heart dies.

Grey's wedding is today and that's the reason why.

I closed the door behind me and freed myself from the noise coming off the tv talking about the grand wedding... most awaited event yada yada.

Duh. I rolled my eyes.

I looked at the raindrops as they fall. Just as after I jump under the rain, my mother called out from the window