Chapter 23 - It's goodbye then

HI GUYS... SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE AND I COULD SAY THAT THIS MIGHT BE A LAME ONE BUT WORRY NOT, I WILL TRY TO EXTEND THIS STORY AND ADD SOMETHING EXCITING... (I hope so)... hehehe.. just munch on this for now...

Song for the chapter "Beautiful Goodbye by Maroon 5"

IT'S GOODBYE THEN

Greys perspective...

Blue is really annoying. I told him not to do anything stupid and yet he overhauled my house...

Tsk.

"You better go to Dean now." He smiled mischievously as he entered his room.

flashback...

GREY'S PERSPECTIVE

"Take care of him for me." I said to Blue who was then sitting comfortably on my couch as if he doesn't have a leukemia.

He's just Blue, my twin.

He cocked his head on me. "Shouldn't I be telling you that?" He asks. "Dude, I'm the one dying here."

I rolled my eyes. "I'm just asking you for this day. I received a call from the company, they need my signature and approval." I said as I tucked my tie.

"So that explains the attire." He said.

"Can I trust you?" I asked though I know he could be trusted especially when it comes to Dean.

He loves Dean as well.

I smirked while shaking my head from side to side.

What have you done to the Sanders twins Dean.

"How long will you be gone?"

"I told you, just a day." I said and took my keys from the wall.

"Aw, I was hoping to have him for a week." He said, a hint of tease in his voice.

"Don't do anything stupid." I said.

He just laughed.

END OF FLASHBACK

I turned back to Blue who was then leaning his head on the couch.

"I thought you want him for the week?" I asked him.

He smirked. "Nah. I told him I'm gonna die today." And he chuckled. Then he cocked his head turning over me. "Better take good care of him becuase I'm not gonna be there for him anymore." He said thoughtfully.