Chapter 9- He's tempting me

Chapter 9

i woke up from that dream again.

I sighed.

I don't understand. I keep on trying to remember that part of my childhood especially the boy but i get nothing.

Maybe the dream is just a part of my wild imagination.

"Good morning Dean." Pamela greeted me as I saw her on the corridor.

"Good morning." I smiled.

When we reached inside the classroom i saw Grey already sitting on his chair beside mine.

What now?

i looked behind me to check if it was me he was smiling at. And i found out that the smile was indeed, for me.

I sighed. Don't make your hopes too high Dean. Somebody spoke at the back of my mind.

I shook my head and silently sat down on my hair.

The door of the classroom swung open and our adviser entered. she went with her usual morning routine.

Then she asked. "Mr. Anderson, how is your tutoring with Mr. Sanders?"

I stiffened. I have no answer.

"We are doing very well ma'am. in fact, we have reached kinematics in a circular motion." grey answered casually.

"That's good. So I will be expecting you to have high scores on the exam."

"Don't worry ma'am." He said and put his left arm around my shoulders and pulled me towards him. "I have a good tutor here." He added.

i was taken aback  by his actions. and the fact that he is touching me now makes me shiver.

I felt like there's a bolt of electricity channeling from his hand towards every inch of my body.

"That's good." Mrs. Dayman commented and she turned around to face the board, I mean the smart board.

And our position is getting awkward so I tried to remove his arm over my shoulders but it won't budge so I look at him to send the message.

The bastard is smiling!

"You have to make it up to me." He said, grinning then removed his arm.

What is he up to?

Later that afternoon, I went to the locker room to collect my things. I was thankful that there were only a few students lurking inside.

I hurried to my locker. when i finished, i turned around and stepped back but to my surprise, I saw Grey in front of me, grinning with his hands on his pocket.

"So, tonight at my house." He said casually.

i looked away from him. "Can we have another venue?" I asked.

"Why? What's wrong with my place?" That voice in my head again.

I sighed in defeat. "Okay, your house. 7:00 PM."

"Good." he mumbled and his smile widened. then he walked out of the room.

i heaved out a deep sigh of relief. i realized i was holding my breath!

...

I was on his doorstep and was hesitant to knock. i turned around to waslk away but the scene earlier that morning flashed before me.

I sighed. He saved me from Mrs. Dayman's wrath so basically, i owe him.

i turned back and knocked.

"Come in." He said so I did.

He was watching a TV series called NCIS-my favorite.

Since his back was on me, I Had to clear my throat for him to turn around. He tilted his head and as soon as he saw me, a smile painted on his lips.

"Hi." he said.

"Hi." I said timidly and cleared my throat again which suddenly have gone dry. "So, uh, are you ready for your lesson?" I asked.

"More than ready." He said still with that smile.

"So, Uh, where should-?"

"here." He said motioning on his lap.

My brow arched.

"i'm kidding."

"Okay, first things first." i started. "No funny business okay? Everything we talk about should be related to the lesson."

"Sure." He said.

I sat on the sofa opposite to his.

And the bastard! He leaned back on his couch and put his arms on the arm rests with his legs widely spread.

it was no big deal if he just buttoned his white polo which is now exposing his abs and that damn broad chest of his.

it was no big deal if he's put on something over that boxers of his.

I looked away. "Mr. Sanders, i could really appreciate if you change your clothes to formal ones." I muttered.

"Why should I? I'm just in the house." he said.

"It's distracting." i said.

"Hmmm..." He rubbed his chin. "Why is that?"

I looked at him and regretted to see his mischievous smile.

AAAARrrrrrrrggghhhh!

"never mind. Let's proceed on our lesson." I muttered and opened the book.

He chuckled.