Chapter 21 - The bed, the ecstasy and the escape

Warning: before you proceed on reading any further, I would like to remind you that this is a story around two guys

this chapter will be traversing the boundaries so if you think you don't seem to like it that way then just wait for the next chapter... hehe. But if you continue then enjoy...

don't say you haven't been warned

by the way, the song for this chapter is your guardian angel by red jumpsuit apparatus

....

Chapter 20-The bed, the ecstasy and the escape

DEAN'S PERSPECTIVE

Make love to me...

It kept ringing on my ears...

Now he's on top of me and by the moon rays traversing on his window, I could barely see his face, those masculine features of his face, his jaw that reflects strength, his nose, his lashes, and his eyes, they were gleaming with desire.

My eyes landed on his lips.

I know exactly how it feels to have them against mine. I know exactly how they would send my mind into frenzy.

I shuddered at the thought I had in mind.

No.

I pushed him with all my might. I can't let him do this.

I ran towards the door but before I could turn the knob, I felt his hands on my waist and made me turn so he could pin me against the door.

He then pushed himself against my body.

From the dim moon rays, his eyes blazed at me with longing.

He said he loves me, but he's drunk and I know he's not gay.

He must be bluffing.

He wants to make love to me, but that's just absurd. He must be just confused with his needs. He just wants to have sex.

I felt a lump on my throat with. the thought.

"Please don't go. Please make love to me." He said as he put his forehead against mine.

I wish I heard him said those words when he's on his sane mind.

"Please." He repeated.

The Grey-eyed Adonis (Boy x Boy)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara