Chapter 5- Damn, I moaned

Chapter 5

Damn, I moaned

I woke up with someone nibbling my nape and the back of my ear. Shit! It feels so good. They’re my weak points.

I closed my eyes again and let out a loud moan. Then I heard a husky voice chuckling behind me. “That’s it baby, moan for me.”

Shit! I fidgeted and moved to stand up but I just realized that muscled arms are around me, restraining me to move.

“Grey, what are you doing?” I snapped at him.

“I want you to remember something.” He said, keeping that husky voice behind my ears.

“What are you talking about?” I said, trying to remove his arms around me.

I heard him sighed and he released me. I immediately stood up and went out of bed and faced to confrotn him.

But the bastard! He seems to be amused and there’s a smile playing on his lips.

“What has gotten into you? Why are you in my bed and why are you nibbling me?”

Then he chuckled. “So cute.”

“You’re out of your mind Grey.” I said as I slapped my forehead with my left hand. I am walking back and forth when my eyes landed on the full-length mirror.

My jaw dropped.

“Why the hell am I naked?” I freaked out and immediately pulled the sheets to cover myself. And to my surprise, Grey was also naked under the sheets!

“And why are you naked?” I screamed at him who simply took the nearest pillow to cover his private parts. “What have you done to me?” I moved towards the bed to charge at him who was, at that time, flashing a very annoying, playful grin.

I was halfway towards him when I realized I shouldn’t do it. But it was too late. I moved back but he pulled me towards him so I ended up above his broad chest.

“What the-?” I crused and tried all my might to get away from his grasp but he rolled so he’s on top.

I can’t move. He caught both of my wrists with his left hand. My legs were also useless because it was intertwined with his.

His right hand was tracing the contours of my face. I looked at him sharply in the eye to tell him that I am very angry. But to my surprise, no hint of tease was there. Instead, his eyes, those two balls of grey were flashing…was that hatred? Pain? Longing?

I looked away.

“Don’t you remember me, Dean?” he said in a very melancholic voice.