Chapter 29

~Out Of Control.~

”Hey why did you stop it?” Tom asked me while I was giggling.

”I didn’t!” I complaint and stared laughing when Tom begun tickling me. “Stop it!” I was begging him and he started laughing along with me.

”I need to punish you for stopping that song…” Tom said to me.

”No, no, no! I swear! It ended!” I was laughing as I hugged him.

    Tom looked into my eyes and smiled for a split of a second. We were just about to kiss when the car stopped.

”We are here Mr. Hiddleston.” The driver said and looked at us from the mirror.

”Thank you Robert.” Tom said happily and kissed my forehead. “Lets go.” He told me before he open the cars’ door.

    When we stepped out, we both stood in front of the car just looking at the set. It was a huge land with nothing but tends and people from the crew and the cast walking around.

   Yes, after our beautiful date we had to come back to work and in an open area shooting day. Yay!... Lucky us…

”Are you sure this is the right place?” I asked him after I closed the car’s door behind me.

”I sure hope so…” Tom answered surprised and we walked together to the tents.

”Ok people Tom is here!” A woman said while some members from the cast turned to look at him.

   Tom smiled and waved to everyone.

”In 20 minutes we start shooting.” The woman said nervously.

”Ok, no problem. Just tell me in which tent I need to go.” Tom said to the woman, that was the directors’ assistant.

”You are…” The woman checked her papers “In tent 7.” She told him and walked away since someone was calling her from the walkie talkie.

   Tom turned to look at me and saw me smiling kindly and full of pride for him.

”I guess I’ll see you later…”

”Don’t worry handsome, I’ll be around.” I informed him as I saw Annabel coming from the other side.

”I’ll come to find you.” Tom said and walked away with the director’s assistant to find his tent.

”There you are…” Annabel told me when I walked towards her.

”Sorry for being so late…” I started saying but saw her smiling while she was patting my shoulder.

”You don’t have to worry, Tom informed us that you were coming together. So, no problem! Just follow me.” Annabel said and nodded me to follow her.

   We were walking for at least ten minutes. I saw us passing all the tents where inside the cast was getting ready. We kept walking. Still I haven’t seen any cameras. We were walking up a small hill and when we were finally got at the top I looked down. “So this is where all the crew was…” I though to myself as I smiled excited.

”Hey Alice, are you following?” I heard Annabel and saw her walking down from the other side of the hill.

”Yes! Yes! I’m coming.” I answered to her and run.

   It was true, the weather wasn’t so friendly with us today. It was very cloudy and hard, cold winds were blowing. I placed some hair behind my ear and followed Annabel while she was talking to me.