Chapter 26

~Should I Run Or Stand Still?~

”You are a very pretty lady…!” The little girl that was sitting opposite to me told me.

”Oh, thank you sweetheart! You look very beautiful as well.” I replied with a big smile on my face and sat back to check her face. Pleased with my nice work I smiled. “You are a very beautiful butterfly! Here take a look!” I told her and showed herself on the small mirror.

”Wooooooooooooow!!!!! Mommy look! Look! I’m a butterfly!” The little girl squeaked excited as her mother walked towards us to see her.

”Oh, absolutely my love! Come Elizabeth, daddy is waiting for us. Thank you very much!” The mother told me and helped her daughter step down from the chair.

”My pleasure! Bye Elizabeth!” I said and the little girl turned to look at me with a huge smile on her face.

”Byyyyyyeeeee pretty lady!” The girl shouted so I could hear her.

   Because the charity was about raising money for UNICEF’s children the event had all the things that a child would like. Balloons, clowns, Candy-Floss, Stilt walkers, acrobats and also a huge tent were kids could have their faces painted by volunteers.     

   I was walking around Hyde Park, alone, since Tom was still with the reporters when I saw that stand. There were not many volunteers so many kids were leaving disappointed because they couldn’t have their faces painted. So, since I didn’t have anything better to do… I volunteered! That little girl was the number six child I had the pleasure to paint. 

”Hello baby, what are you doing here?” I heard Tom’s voice passing behind me and I turned to look at him when he sat next to me, on an empty seat.

”Hello honey, I volunteered!” I answered him excited.

”Ehehehehehe! I can see that! But why?”

”It’s fun and it also helps to raise money for UNICEF.”

”Oh, I see…” Tom teased me.

   He was so sexy I couldn’t resist him! I leaned over to him, placed my elbows on his thighs and kissed his warm, juicy lips.

”Will you volunteer?” I asked him when our lips separated. Tom was caressing my hair when he smiled.

”I’m not good at drawing…”

”Nonsense! Come on… do it for me…” I begged him and gave him another quick kiss.

”You like to see me torturing, right darling?”

”Mmmmm… pleeeaaseee….” I kissed his chin and his left cheek.

”Ehehehe, what do you want me to say baby?” Tom asked and caressed my neck while his magnetic eyes where looking with pure love straight in mine.

”Say that you’ll volunteer.”

”Ehehehe this is ridiculous…! Ehehehehe alright, alright I’ll volunteer!”

   I laughed and kissed him once more.

”Okay you need to write your name here.” I said and handed to him some papers and a pen.

”You know…” Tom placed aside the papers and looked at me with those clever fox’s eyes. “Since I just volunteered I think it’s such a shame for you not to have your face painted…”

”What are you talking about?” I asked as I saw him dipping his right hand’s fingers inside the green colour and smiling mischievously at me. ”O, no! You stay away!” I squeaked between laughter.