Chapter 17

~Thoughts, Reality and Dreams.~

    I was ready to pick up my bag and walk away but something made me stay there, behind the cameras. All the crew had gone, silence was all around the set. But silences was a friend of mine, just like cold. I took a deep breath and rubbed my shoulders with my hands. Slowly I walked in the middle of the set, leaving my bag behind.

   I looked around, up, down, left and right everyone had gone. I sat for a bit on the table and looked at the set. Thinking… driving safely in my thoughts. I had succeeded my goal… After all those years of waiting and praying for something good to happened, I had finally done it.

    I was too lost in my dreams and thoughts to hear the footsteps.

”Hey…” I heard and raised my head to look at who was talking to me.

   It was Tom. I smiled at him. My heart warmed up as I looked into his dark green eyes.

”Hey…” I answered.

”Where is everybody?” He asked me and kept walking slowly into the set.

”I think they went to the benches… we are serving dinner in some minutes.”

”Yeah, we did a lot of work today… They must be existed.” Tom said and pulled his, still, wet hair back and looked around.

”Alice something went wrong, Annabel needs you now in Mora’s bench!!”

   Tom and I heard Helen’s voice from my walkie talkie. I turned to look at him. He had a sad, puppy face and as always, his right eyebrow had lifted. He looked at me.

”Well I should probably get going…” I answered and slowly I got off the table and walked to the exit of the studio.

”Alice, wait!” I heard Tom saying behind me and automatically I stopped walking as I turned to look at him. He slowly walked towards me. The way he was looking at my side made my heart pounding faster.

”Yes?” I had the chance to ask him before he force himself on me and place his lips on mine.

    His lips were kissing mine hungrily, like he was trying to taste what flavour they had. And as much he was tasting, the more he liked them. He pushed me on the wall that was some inches back and we continued kissing. I could hear his breath and a soft groaning as he was meeting my lips.

   Our lips were dancing erotically. I felt his body warm close to mine. My hands were starving for him, so slowly I raised them to touch him. But his strong fists gripped my hands from my wrists and hit them on the wall. I felt pain and accidentally I bit softly his under lip. I felt him smiling and continued kissing me.

   My heart was pounding like crazy, my mind was fucked up and all my feelings were dancing around as I felt adrenaline and passion running through my veins. I wasn’t thinking anything. I wanted him, all of him. “Don’t stop…” I found the strength to think. Our left hands made a fist as our fingers filled each others spaces between our fingers. From the passion we were squeezing them with all our strength.

”Alice! Alice! We need you to your bench NOW! Timothy is losing control! Come out NOW!” We heard Helen shouting from my walkie talkie.

   Tom suddenly took a step back and looked at me as his chest was moving up and down. His lips were still separate as we were both looking at each other. What we had just done?!

    I was trying to catch my breath, and so did he. 

”Why?” I mumbled without thinking, out of breath and scared.