Chapter 6

~Meet Alex.~

   I opened my eyes and took a look around. Then I changed position and looked better my new bedroom. The walls were painted in the colors of pink, red and crème. The floor was wooden and my bed double. From the right and the left of my bed there were two closets and under my head, there were four cupboards. So the closets and the cupboards were one furniture and my bed was just added over it.

  Slowly I got up and looked the rest of the room. I smiled, because I liked it very much and then I got up. I walked slowly to the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I yawned and looked myself in the mirror. Something was feeling wrong but I just couldn’t but my finger on… Anyway, I opened the cold water and closed my eyes. I washed my face and my teeth and got off the bathroom.

   On tiptoe I walked to the living room looking for my luggage.

”Good morning mommy!” I heard Henry saying to me and turned my head to look at him.

   He and Lina were in the kitchen having breakfast.

”Good morning sleeping beauty!” Lina said to me as I wore a uniform’s bottom and walked in the kitchen.

”Good morning!” I said happily to them and leaned over Henry to kiss him. He kissed my cheek and then looked at me with those rested, big, amazingly blue eyes. “Did you slept alright honey?” I asked him and pushed his Mohawk in one side.

“Aham!” Herny replied while his eyes followed me to my sit.

”Here.” Lina said and placed in front of me a cup of hot coffee. I drank some and looked around the house. 

   Under the morning light everything was looking more beautiful. I looked at my son, he was eating cornflakes with milk and he was still wearing only his t-shirt and his underwear.

”Aren’t you cold baby?” I asked him as I crossed my legs. Henry didn’t answer, he just nodded negatively. 

”So are we getting ready to hit the road?” Lina asked me.

”Where are we going?” Henry asked us excited.

”Mommy and Aunt Lina have to some things to do honey…”

”Can I come?” He asked me as he was doing the puppy face.

”Of course honey, but when we’ll come back you’ll help me with our things. Ok?”

”Aham!” Henry said as he pushed away his empty bowl.

    An hour later we were already, got into Lina’s car and drove to the bank. In about ten minutes I had finished with what I wanted to do and we got to the grocery story. There we bought many things that we sure needed and Lina didn’t have, we paid, placed our things in the back of the car and hided back home.

   In all the way Henry was super duper excited. He was looking around asking us things. Everything was new for him and I was enjoying how happy he was. 

”Henry will you help me place the things in the kitchen?” Lina asked my son.

”Mommy said she needs me to unpack…” Henry answered to her while he was looking outside. 

”No, it’s ok baby, help aunt Lina in the kitchen as I will open my luggage, then we will make yours.” I said to my son and turned back and checked that he was listening to me.

”Oki mommy.” He responded and kept quiet for the rest of our driving home. 

   When we got home we placed all the bags in the middle of the room, I took mine and Henry’s luggage and backpacks and got to our rooms letting them do their job.