Hogsmeade

ATHENA POV:

"C'mon Harry, it's only a day! We'll be back soon," I say and give Harry a quick hug. He returns it and sighs. "I'll bring you back some candy from HoneyDukes, alright?" He nods and smiles.  

"Thanks, Athena," he says and there's a couple seconds of silence as I gaze into his beautiful, blue eyes and he gazes into my turquoise ones. Hermione clears her throat and we both look down, blushing. She links arms with me and we start down the path. I wave back at Harry with a smile and he returns it.  

HoneyDukes is filled with the most delicious looking candy ever! I look around at what to get for Harry and my eyes fall upon Bertie and Botts every Flavor Beans. I pay for them and a couple of other things and find Hermione and Ron waiting for me outside. We decide to head over to the shrieking shack, or a little ways away from it, to check it out. We're walking there when I hear footsteps following us, but there's no one in sight. I turn around and quickly cast a spell that reveals someone and see Harry comes from under his invisibility cloak.  

"Harry?! How long have you been there?!" I ask, surprised.  

"Not that long. I was just about to reveal myself when Athena did for me," I can tell he's lying. He just wanted to follow us, but I decide to just go with it. Suddenly I hear other footsteps coming.  

"Put the cloak back on! Quick!" I say and he wraps himself in it just as Malfoy, Crabbe, and Goyle round the corner. "Oh joy..." I mutter and I hear Harry snicker. I casually kick him in his leg, or whatever part I kicked. It's hard to see when you can't see him.  

"Hey, Athena," he says, completely ignoring the others. "We never got to have our private talk. Can we do it now?" I sigh and nod. I'm going to have to eventually. While I'm walking I feel someone grab my wrist. Harry. I twist out of his grip but he just keeps on coming.  

"Harry stop it-" I mutter harshly because he's making me look like a fool. Finally I get out of his grip and Malfoy's looking at me quizzically. He takes me by the wrist and leads me to a dense patch of trees so we're concealed.  

"So...I was just wondering if...ummm...you'd be my...my..." Oh god. He's going to ask me to be his girlfriend. What. An. Idiot. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a snowball hits Malfoy straight in the face. I cover my mouth to keep from laughing as more snowballs come his way. I run back towards Ron and Hermione, laughing my head off.  

"What is it?!" They both ask in unison.  

"Harry..." I manage to choke out between chuckles. Out of the corner of my eye I see Malfoy, Crabbe, and Goyle screaming like little girls and running away. I laugh even harder when Harry reveals himself, giving an evil looking grin. "That was priceless!" I say, still laughing and the others break into laughter as well.