The Ministry

ATHENA POV:

"Stupefy!" I yell as a death eater advances on me. He goes flying back and crashes into another. I see Lucius Malfoy heading for Harry with his back turned. I jump and put my back against Harry's so were fighting together.

"Reducto!" We yell at the same time. Once all the death eaters are gone, Harry and I discover the others no where to be found. I grab his hand. "C'mon, Harry. We've got to find the others and go," I say and we rush through this odd maze, taking down death eaters as we go. I gasp as one appears in front of us and I feel a hard fist contact with my nose. I stumble backwards, feeling the blood run down my face. "Reducto!" I say and he goes flying back. I point my wand at my nose. "Episkey," I say and theres a crack as my nose heals itself. I suddenly notice Harry is gone. I run through the maze, looking for a sign of any of my friends. I see a figure walking towards me and I sigh in relief. "Harry you scared me-" I start, but the relief fades when I notice it isn't Harry, but Lucius Malfoy instead. He steps out of the shadows, giving me a truly evil grin. I raise my wand bravely but he just laughs. I'm a Gryffindor and I'm not going down without a fight.

"No need for that, child," he says and steps closer. I can smell the aroma of expensive cologne. I take a step back. "I just need you to come with me quietly..." I hear footsteps behind me and soon someone has their hand clapped over my mouth. I squirm but both the death eaters just laugh.

"Athena Dumbledore, is it?" A female voice from behind me asks. I assume she's the one holding me. "Aren't you little Potty's girlfriend?!" She cackles miniacally, making me shiver. "You should be useful..."

HARRY POV:

Where did Athena go? She was right behind me... I run around looking around for her and crash into the others. Hermione squeals loudly as we all go tumbling to the floor. Once we're all up, I ask:

"Where's Athena?"

"I thought she was with you!" Hermione says and I shake my head. We all stop in our tracks as an ear-piercing scream fills the air. It belongs to Athena. We follow the noise until it stops. We all frantically look at each other as it starts again. We follow the pained screams to a door. I can hear them muffled behind it, every one like a dagger to my heart. This was all my fault. We open the door and all go flying off the edge. Hermione shouts a spell and we all land on the ground, unharmed.

"Everyone alright?" Ron asks and I nod. I suddenly feel Neville tugging on my shirt.

"What, Neville?" I say a little bit snappy. Neville points to the edge of the room where a crumpled heap lies, her fiery red hair spread around her like a halo. I feel like my heart was just caught in my throat. We all rush over to her, with tears stinging the back of my eyes. I can't lose her, it would truly be like loosing my other half. "Wake up," I whisper, shaking her. "Wake up!" I say louder and her hair changes to a scarlet red color. "She's alive," I inform the others, and they all let out breaths of relief. Luna steps over with her wand raised at Athena. She mutters something and Athena's eyes snap open. They're a sharp shade of blue at the moment and I couldn't be happier to see her, but her face is panicked.

"It's a trap, guys, we have to-" she's cut off by a swarm of black. I hear the others screaming as I lay on the ground, clutching the prophecy tight to my chest.

ATHENA POV:

I open my eyes to find a bunch of worried faces looking down on me. This can't be happening, they had fallen for it!

"It's a trap, guys, we have to-" I don't even get to finish my sentence before they come. In a mess of black shadows they swarm us. I feel myself being roughly grabbed, but my scream gets caught in my throat as I get the air knocked out of my lungs. When I can finally see again, I'm being held by the neck, a wand pointed at my head. The others are having the same issue, except Harry, who is standing in the middle with the prophecy, Lucius Malfoy with him. He threatens to kill the rest of us if Harry doesn't hand it over. I know Harry, and he'd give up his life to save us.

"Don't do it, Harry!" I squeal and Lucius turns to the man holding me.

"Keep your sister quiet, Alexander!" He yells. Sister? What the heck? I look back to see its the same man I saw at the train station and at the Leaky Cauldron. The one with the same, turquoise eyes. He pulls back hard on my hair, making me squeal.

"Sorry, sissy," he hisses in my ear and I shiver.

"My brother is younger than me. You're lying," I whisper just loud enough for him to hear. He laughs.

"Am I?" As Harry hands Lucius the prophecy, all hell breaks loose. The Order of the Phoenix comes to our rescue. The battle begins. Death Eaters are taken out left and right as we fight. I go back to back with Tonks and we're kicking some serious arse. I glance over to find Sirius and Harry fighting side-by-side. I smile to myself.

"Reducto!" I yell and the Death Eater goes flying backwards. I see Bellatrix coming up behind a clueless Sirius, and then everything happens in slow motion. "SIRIUS, LOOK OUT!" I yell, but it's too late.

"Avada Kedavra!" She yells and there's a flash of green light. Sirius sucks in his last breath and disappears into the barrier. I scream as a tsunami of grief hits me. Hard. "I killed Sirius Black!" Bellatrix taunts and laughs. I rush after her, screaming all the cuss words I can think of, and soon find Harry on my heels. She killed him. Now I was going to kill her! He was like a father to me, and now she would PAY.

"Crucio!" Harry yells from behind me and winces, dropping his wand. Bellatrix squeals, falling onto the ground, but then looking back at us with eyes wide with fear, but a mocking fear. I could feel the tears streaming down my face rapidly. That little b*tch! We all stand their for a moment in silence, Harry and I growling and crying at the same time. I've never been so mad in my life. I jump on top of Bellatrix and start firing every spell, hitting her, and using every cuss word I can. Harry finally has to pull me off of her. I sob loudly, but stop as I hear a cold, raspy voice. I can't really make out what it's saying, but Harry can. Suddenly in front of us, appears Lord Voldemort. My whole body is shaking violently, but I keep my wand raised. I am a Gryffindor and Gryffindor's don't show their fear. I block out the sound of Voldemort's voice and what he's saying, it will just freak me out more. Suddenly, Uncle Albus appears out of one of the Floo Networks.

"Uncle!" I exclaim and Voldemort laughs.

"So your Alexander's sister? I would kill you, but I'd think Alexander would want to do it himself," he laughs as Uncle Albus advances on him. The fight is a blur as Uncle Albus forces Harry and I to stay out of it. I cling on to Harry like he's a life line and sob uncontrollably into his shirt. Sirius is gone, my honorary godfather is GONE. This is all my fault! I should've warned him sooner. Harry just sits there silently, watching the battle and allowing me to cry into his shirt. Harry suddenly stands up and tries to walk into the battle. I see Voldemort disappear and Harry's writhing on the ground in pain.

"Harry!" I scream hysterically. I'm not going to loose him too. "HARRY!" Uncle Albus is holding me back. "LET ME GO UNCLE, I NEED TO HELP HIM!" I realize how hysterical I sound, but honestly don't care. I love Harry more then I love myself, and I refuse to lose him. I'm sobbing uncontrollably now, barely leaving myself any time to breath as I watch my boyfriend being possessed by the dark lord.

"Athena, calm down," Uncle Albus says sternly, but I continue to fight against his grip on me. He points a wand to my head and just as I see Harry's body relax, everything goes black.