Malfoy Manor

ATHENA POV:

Everyone freezes. 

"I SAID COME OUT!" Yells an unknown voice. I'll bet my life that the person works for Voldemort, though. 

"Can we apparate?" I hiss at Hermione and she shakes her head. 

"Not while we're inside the protection charms." I look at Harry, who's running around frantically, packing all of his stuff up. 

"We'll go outside, hex them, and then run. We can come back for our stuff later," Ron suggests, peeking outside. I just get a glimpse of four figures there, their wands at the ready. I gulp and squeeze Harry's hand for reassurance. Luckily Harry had grabbed all the important stuff and shoved it in Hermione's bag, so now we're ready to go. 

"On the count of three," I say, lingering at the front of the tent. "And Harry, you go out first so you get a head start." Harry nods and we get ready to run. "One..." 

"Come out or we're coming in!" Yells a man. 

"Two...." 

"COME OUT!" 

"Three!" We all bolt out of the tent, Harry first, then Hermione, then Ron, then me. I fire curses over my shoulder as we sprint through the dense forest, dodging trees and branches that have fallen. 

"Stupefy!" I yell over my shoulder, successfully hitting one of the men. The others don't stop to help him, though, and keep coming after us. Ron and Harry are much faster than Hermione and I, and sprint way ahead of us. The men are very fast too, and have almost caught up to Hermione and I. When one of the men has almost reached Harry, Hermione casts some strange spell on him, causing his face to swell so he does't look like the normal Harry Potter. Ron gets caught by a leg binding curse while one of the men grabs onto Hermione's arm and catches her. Harry had gotten caught when he fell over, so now it's just me. I stand with my wand raised in front of the four men, awaiting their next move. 

"Hello, sis," says the one holding Ron, taking off his hat to reveal Alexander. I glare at him. I count three men..but where's the fourth. 

"Behind you, Athena!" Hermione squeaks, but it's too late. A random Death Eater I don't recognize holds me. 

"Why aren't you a beauty?" He hisses, pulling back on my hair and making the others laugh. Harry lets out an odd growling sound and all eyes turn to him. "Blimey, is that 'arry Potter?" One of the men says studying Harry. 

"Looks a tad bit like him, but we can't be sure. Let's take 'em back to headquarters and figure the rest out there." 

The trip back to wherever the headquarters is consists of the dumb men taunting us and then searching through Hermione's bag. They found the Gryffindor sword, and are now playing around with it and poking us. When we arrive, I can finally see we're in Malfoy Manor. Oh, joy. The Malfoys are just the people I was dying to see!

"Who have we here?" Lucius Malfoy asks as the men bring us in. He studies us and an almost pitiful look crosses his face when he sees me. "You had your chance to join our side long ago, Ms. Dumbledore, yet you broke Draco's heart and chose the wrong path." He whispers. Is he seriously trying to make me feel bad about rejecting Draco?! Lucius motions for them to take us into the main hall, which is honestly beautiful. Marble floors, wallls, and everything decorate the place. Expensive looking portraits yell insulting things at us as we pass, but most of them just laugh. "Oh, Bella! Bring Draco in here!" Lucius calls suddenly, and pretty soon, Draco appears with Bellatrix. His face bears no emotion when he sees us, just pure exhaustion and fear. 

"Is it him, Draco?" Bellatrix asks as Draco approaches Harry. He studies Harry's face for a moment, and I shoot him a pleading glance. He catches my gaze for a second, and I mouth the word 'please'. Draco's gaze flickers from me to Harry a couple of times.