Gringotts

ATHENA POV:

"Morning sunshine," Harry greets when I wake up in the morning. I smile at all the memories of the times he called me that.

"Morning," I say happily and jump out of bed with Harry. Today was the day we had to break into Gringotts, and I was trying to make the best of it before we faced the gigantic bank. Harry leaves to go get dressed while I pull on all of my stuff as well.
The morning goes by rather fast while we eat breakfast and I try my best to make it up to Fleur and Bill for taking care of me. Fleur and I talk for most of the meal with Hermione and Luna about random stuff-mostly about boys. Luna doesn't really seem to care about boys, so she mostly just keeps to herself. 

When it's time to say goodbye, Fleur and I both have tears in our eyes. She bids me goodbye in French and gives me a big hug as well as a kiss on the cheek. Then she actually starts crying, making me want to cry as well. 

"I will see you after zis is all over. Ve will talk soon," she reminds me and I nod, hugging her, then Bill then Luna, then taking Harry's hand. Ron and Griphook takes Hermione's hand and we apparate to Diagon Alley. 

The place is deserted and dark with trash flying all over. Harry, Griphook and I all get under the invisibility cloak while Ron and Hermione quickly take the polyjuice potion. A man suddenly walks by with a bald head and a Dark Mark clearly visible on his left arm. He turns to look at Hermione. 

"Good morning, Ms. Lestrange," he greets. Hermione hesitates. 

"Morning," she says cheerily. The man looks at her oddly, but proceeds to walking away from us. 

"Morning?" Griphook says grumpily. "I might as well slit your throat right now if you're going to give us away like that." Ron steps in front of Hermione. 

"Oi, watch it," he says to Griphook warningly but Hermione shakes her head. 

"No, he's right. I was being stupid." So we make our way to Gringotts through the sadly deserted Diagon Alley. Even Fred and George's shop is closed now. It's kind of sad seeing all of this in ruins, we all came here so much as kids. It's kind of sad to think that it may never be renewed. Harry grabs my hand, as if reading my thoughts and gives me a reassuring smile. I smile back and grip his hand tightly as we enter. It's all up to Hermione now. The goblins look at Hermione and Ron oddly as they walk along, but don't say a word. 

"They know she's a fake," I whisper to Harry and he nods nervously. Hermione tries her best to walk confidently, but she's not known for being gracefull in heels, so she stumbles a little bit. 

"I wish to open my vault," she says once she reaches the main goblin. 

"Ms. Lestrange," he says, sounding surprised. He studies Hermione for a moment before disappearing behind the counter. He returns with an older looking goblin. 

"May we see your wand, Ms. Lestrange?" He asks, an eyebrow raised. 

"I hardly think that should be necessary," Hermione replies, sounding snotty. 

"I'm afraid I must insist." Without thinking, I pull Harry with me and point my wand at the goblin. 

"Imperio," I mutter and the goblin breathes in, a smile spreading across his usually cross face. 

"If you'll follow me, Ms. Lestrange..." I see Hermione let out a breath of relief as we follow the goblin down to the mine carts. Once we're out of sight of the other goblins, Harry and I take the cloak off and let Griphook down. 

"Athena, you truly are a genius," Harry says, taking my hand again. I smile back at him as we climb into the mine carts. Griphook's driving while the other goblin I spelled just sits there in his own little daze.