C6: Two weeks later

Hannah's first two weeks in England had been pretty cool. She had been to the beach every day, gone shopping, had done sporting events, and much more. Hannah loved to take walks down to the beach at sunset, a couple of times at sunrise too. One of he odd hobbies was photography- she had a proper camera, and loved taking photos every opportunity she could. Today was one of those days.

It was sunset, Hannah had taken a stroll down to the beach, taking photos of the wildlife and landscape, and finally the gorgeous sunset. She sat down on the beach next to one of the tiny beach huts, put her converse next to her and stared at the ocean. (picture above). She was thinking about boarding school. What lay ahead in her schooling was very daunting. She had been to day schools all her life, and now something new had popped up out of nowhere. But everything that is new we get nervous about, right?

The beach was practically deserted apart from Hannah. She was the only one there. She had put on her bikini underneath her black dancing shorts and black shirt and denim vest (also in pic). This bikini was black bottomed and a white top with rainbow leopard print. She took off her shirt and shorts and put them over her camera and towel. Hannah walked to the sea that was glowing orange in the light and dived straight in once it was deep enough. She splashed to the surface and flicked her hair back. She swam about a bit and then just lay back and relaxed. After a while she saw a figure coming down to the sand. A male figure. Hannah's heart beat a pulse as she watched the guy take off his shirt and dive into the water. She tried to act casual, she just stayed in the water. But then Hannah got really nervous as she saw the figure swim towards her. She smiled and waved, trying to act casually. Emily would be so much better at this, she thought.

The guy shouted at her, "hello!" As he approached and then finally reached her.

"Hi." said Hannah nervously. It makes it better and worse that he's super hot, she thought to herself.

"Hey, I'm Will. Are you new around this area?" He said.

Will was tall, had wavy, chocolate brown hair and deep, blue eyes. His eyes were like the deep seas, a dark blue but not navy and still bright. He had perfect, straight, white teeth and tanned skin, he had a six pack too. He was just perfect.

"I got here to England a couple of weeks ago," said Hannah, "I'm from Australia."

"Oh, yes," said Will, "how interesting. And your name?"

"Hannah." answered Hannah. "Where are you from?"

"Me? Well, I was born here, in London, that is, and I live..." He turned around in the sea, treading water, "Right there." Will pointed to a spot just outside of London. "But my grandparents live on a farm over there," he pointed to another spot a bit further up the hill from where Hannah's place was. "So I come to this beach often, and yeah. What about you?"

"I live just over the hill, if you pass through those few paddocks and stuff, you'll come to my house."

"Wow! I've always loved that house. It's just so old, it's kinda mysterious you know, and I love history, so it interests me."

"Oh yeah. I reckon it's lovely." says Hannah, while thinking, you have know idea that a British accent makes you so much hotter, Will.

"May I ask you which school you are going to after summer?" Said Will.

"McLaughlin Boarding High School," answered Hannah.

"Oh my God, that's the school I go to!" Said Will.

"Really? Wow. Is it a good school?" Hannah's asked.

"Yep. It's fine." said Will. "I board there too."

"I have to board as well," said Hannah. "but they have separate boarding houses for girls and boys, don't they?"

Will laughed. "Of course they do!"

"May I ask how old you are, Will?"

"Fifteen."

"Gosh, we do have a lot in common! Same with me!" Said Hannah.

"Hahaha really? Goodness, we do too." said Will.

Then a voice called out in the distance, "William! Where are you? Stop flirting with random strangers this instant! You're always doing that, for God's sake! Come on! Let's go!"

Hannah and Will laughed.

"Bye Hannah. Nice to meet you, see you 'round and at school!" Said Will and swam back to the shore.

"Bye, Will! See you!" Said Hannah.

Oh, god. She thought. I Think I'm in love.

Hey guys! What do you think? Vote comment follow!