C14: London here we come

This is set when the school holidays are still happening.

Emily honked the car horn from outside the window.

Yes I'm finally getting my cast off! She thought. But then I still can't play sport for another month.

Hannah grabbed her phone off the bench and went outside.

She stepped into the car carrying her wallet, phone, and a plastic bag containing some jeans for after she got the cast off. She was currently wearing faded denim shorts, a white, 3/4 sleeved jumper-like top, and a pair of white converse, gosh how she loved converse, they were like the only shoes she wore basically.

"I don't see why you have to bring jeans. I mean, you look fine in shorts." Said Emily.

"Well I think this top goes better with jeans than shorts. And besides, I don't want anyone to see my hairy, scaly leg anyway."

"Yeah I guess you're right." Emily stated before driving down the road.

They were going to London. It didn't take to long, but it wasn't exactly 1 minute either.

They rolled into the hospital and got out. Hannah hopped next to Emily as they entered the lobby.

"Hello. How can I help you?" Said a pretty secretary.

"Uh... Hannah Lawrence, I'm here to get my cast off." Said Hannah.

"Of course. If you go to the lift and go to floor two, that's where the waiting room is. Then Doctor McKenzie will be with you shortly." She smiled.

"Thank you!" Said Emily cheerily.

The two girls went to the lift and up to floor two. They waited and then the doctor took Hannah's cast off.

"Now, I want you to walk on your crutches for another two weeks. After that, another two weeks before you can play sport again, ok?"

"Ok. Thanks so much, doctor."

"A pleasure, miss Hannah."

~

The girls were walking around the shopping centre carrying bags of clothes and food. Hannah had changed into her dark blue skinny jeans. She was on her crutches still.

They were talking when suddenly...

"Hannah!"

Hannah swivelled around and smiled. Will was running to catch up with them, muscles pumping, eyes twinkling, white teeth smiling...

Stop it Hannah.

"Hey! You got your cast off!"

"Yeah but I still have to walk on crutches for a while."

"Oh ok. And who's this?"

"This is one of my sisters, Emily. Emily, this is Will."

"Hi Will nice to meet you."

"And vice versa. What are you doing here?"

"Well since I got my cast off, we thought we'd celebrate by going shopping. How about you?"

"Sounds good. I'm here coz mum's here and my brother, and dad's at work. Mum thought I 'couldn't handle being in the house alone'." He rolled his eyes. "Mothers these days. Well I'll see you 'round, Hannah. And Emily."

"See you."

Will walked off and Emily smirked at Hannah and nudged her in the ribs.

"A little crush you've got there, Hannah." She wolf whistled.

"Shut up, Emily."

And they laughed.

Heya guys. Pls chuck us a vote or comment I love them coz I don't get them very often! Thnx