C7: School

^School Uniform^

It was finally here. The first day of school. Hannah was excited, nervous, happy and scared all at the same time. That morning she had woken up early to get ready. She had slipped on her black stockings, dark navy blue skirt, white linen shirt, blue with yellow stripes tie, midnight blue jumper and black school shoes in the early morning light. Hannah wanted to look nice on the first day, she has pinned two strands of hair from the sides back and tied them there with a white ribbon. In her massive suitcase there was:

•her sports uniform comprising of;
-dark blue Canterbury pants
-light blue polo top
-joggers and sport socks
•casual clothes;
-tops and pants
-converse and other shoes
•swimmers
•books, both reading and school

There was much more than this, but I can't go on forever.

Hannah slid down the banister, she didn't care if she was in a skirt. She didn't mind wearing a skirt, but she didn't like it either. She would just have to get used to it.

At the front door she met her mum and sisters. When they travelled into town, Kylie would drop Emily and Hannah at the Underground, Kings Cross, and then the girls would travel to their new school, McLaughlin Boarding High School. Louise started school the next day, for she only went to a public school, and boarders at McLaughlin had to go a day early.

~

"Goodbye Mum!" Chorused Emily and Hannah.

"Goodbye, my darlings! Have a good time and don't forget to write!" Said Kylie.

"Bye bye, Em! Bye bye, Hannah!" Shouted Louise sweetly.

And the train rounded the corner, and it was a whole new adventure.

~

HANNAH: I'm on the train to school now gem

GEMMA: oh yeah. hope it goes well. tell me if u meet any guys!!!😉

HANNAH: haha well speaking of guys I met 1 last week. I can't believe I forgot to tell u! He was perfect, and I mean perfect. Super hot, a gentleman too. I met him when I was taking photos and swimming one night.

GEMMA: OMG THAT'S GREAT!!! Gosh girl that's so cool!!!

HANNAH: hahahaha yer and we're going to the same school 2!!!

GEMMA: yayayayay!!! Well hope all goes well at school and with him.😉 luv ya and update me!😘

HANNAH: cya gem luv ya 2😘😘

~

The train drew into a station in the small town that their new school was. The trip had taken a while, but not an awfully long time. The town was called Armidale, there were a few Armidales in Australia too. Armidale was small, only a couple of houses, a supermarket, a few shops (butcher, baker, antiques, clothing and such), and a cinema. Apparently the boarders got to go into town every weekend and go shopping, if they didn't have homework, and once a month they could catch a train into London, if they paid for their fare.

"Do you think mother will send us pocket money?" Asked Emily.
"I'd say so, but we'll write to her and see. You're already sounding English, Em!" replied Hannah.
"So are you!" Taunted Emily.
They laughed. Then watched and waited as the train slowed and stopped.

Hey guys sorry for the long chapter. I've had to break it into two parts! Please be patient for the next chapter although probably updating today. Thank you for reading! Thank you for the votes especially _je5ssie_ bethhadley and @mollyharris82 thanks! It's really encouraging.