C8: MBHS

I thought MBHS would look something like this^

Hannah and Emily got out of the train and went to the luggage carriage. They got their suitcases, turned away from the steam, and headed towards some other people with the same uniform as them.

"Excuse me?" Said Hannah timidly, then coughed and spoke up. "Excuse me? Can you tell us how to get to MBHS?"

One girl turned around and smiled. "New girls are you? Well we're about to catch a coach up to the school if you want to come with us."

"So... coaches take us up to the school." said Emily.

"Yeah basically." said the girl.

"Thank you," said Hannah.

"You're welcome." said the girl.

When the coaches arrived, all the students clambered into one and they all travelled up to the school. It didn't take long, the school was just outside of town on a grassy outlet/hill.

The coaches finally reached the school and it was beautiful. It was huge, and made of red brick. There was a main building with a hall and then school classrooms off the sides. There was also a chapel. There were a few red brick boarding houses with white roofs to the sides, some for the girls and some for the boys. The school had two huge ovals and neatly kept grounds and gardens. It was a stunning sight.

Emily whistled. "Pretty impressive." she said.

Hannah and Emily got out of the coaches and collected their luggage. Then they walked a little way and then stopped. They had no idea where anything was.

Luckily, two girls approached the Lawrence girls. One looked about Hannah's age, and one Emily's.
When they reached the Lawrences the older girl said,

"Hi girls. You must be Emily and Hannah Lawrence. I'm Donna and this is Lillian. We've been asked to show your around. Come on."

The girls walked forward and chatted. Lillian said to Hannah,

"So. You're Hannah. I'm Lillian, but you can call me Lili or Lil. Or whatever. Anyway tell me your story."

Hannah told Lili everything. About Australia, England, and Will.

Lili looked shocked when Hannah mentioned Will. Her mouth fell open and then she said,

"You know William McKay?! He is, like, the most popular guy EVER! Gosh, you're a lucky girl!"

"Hmm. Yeah I guess. Well, I'll tell you something, Lili, I think I kinda like him."

Lili made an o shape with her mouth. "Dayum girl! Well most girls do, but most of us here have boyfriends so yeah. Have him, if you can get him."

"Ok... I'll try."

Donna was like the tour guide, she showed them all the way around the school. They went and saw the headmaster and deputy headmistress, they both seemed rather nice.

"But watch out for them both if you get in trouble." said Lili.

Then they went to the boarding houses and Hannah and Emily settled in. They were in a room together for now, they could ask to change in a couple of weeks if they wanted.

"Welcome to your new life at boarding school." said Lili.

Hey guys how are you liking it? Please let me know. And don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!