C9: When there's a Will there's a way

Will

Dear mother,

I am surprised to find that I actually like boarding school. It's fun making new friends, and having new experiences.

I've made friends- their names are Lillian, Zoe, Emma, and Mary. They're lovely girls.

I was wondering, do you have any advice on boys?

Love,

Hannah

~

Hannah sealed the letter and walked down the steps and out the front door. It was Saturday, she had played Netball in the morning.

Five weeks had passed, and she had settled in. She loved her new school.

Hannah found herself at the front gate. She glanced down at her letter and sighed. She kept walking while looking at it.

Bump.
"Oof!"
"Will!"
"Hannah! Oh I'm sorry, I didn't see you there."
"That's alright."

The physical contact with the boy had sent sparks flying in Hannah's body. She looked up at Will while he brushed his soft hair to the side.

He was wearing jeans, a checkered top, Vans, and a hooded denim jumper. He looked extremely hot. If she said so herself.

Hannah had tripped in the process of bumping into Will. She realised she was only the ground and looked up. Will had his hand out for her.

This time fireworks exploded in her head.

He smiled, showing straight, white teeth.

"Are you ok, Hannah?"

"Yeah I'm fine. Thanks Will." She smiled back.

Will motioned outside the gate.

"Wanna come for a walk? Drop off your letter?"

"Yeah ok."

They walked out the gate and into the sunshine. It was a lovely day.

"I came and watched you and the girls playing Netball this morning. You're good." Said Will.

"Thanks. I watched you play basketball."

Will laughed. "Well, what a coincidence!"

They talked for a while and then turned back and wandered into the school.

"Well. I'll catch you later then, Hannah."

"Yep sure Will."

Hannah turned and started walking back. She smiled to herself.

When there's a Will there's a way, she thought.

Pun intended.

Ok guys I got a great idea from juliapatrick08 . Whoever can tell me who the boy in the photo above is, they win a dedication, and a shoutout. Let's play the game!