Chapter 11

Bellamy POV.
I woke up and Clarke was gone. Where is she? Why would she leave? She wasn't in the room. I wonder where she is. I waited for a couple minutes. Clarke still hadn't come back. I tried to call her. She didn't answer. She left her phone here. I thought about yesterday. Me and Clarke was arguing. Then she fall asleep in my arms. Octavia was in here and asked if we were going to the party. I let her go with Lincoln. Wait. Where is she? She hasn't come back? I'm so worried right now. But just a Little more relax because she is with Lincoln and I can trust him. I walked over to the door and was going to open it, then someone else open it. Clarke. She looked surprised. She had coffee with her. I let her in. I Went over to Clarke's bed and sat down. Like I use to.
-So where were you princess?
-I let you sleep and I was going to Wake you up when I come back. I Went to the cafe just a couple minutes from here and bought some coffee to us. But I can take yours if you don't want it. She said and smirked.
-Oh no, I want mine.
-Anyway, so when I walked back here, all the Girls in the coridor laugh and whispered when I walked past them. It was really weird. I mean, they have never done that Before.
-Okay that's weird. Can we talk about it later. I need to find O. She hasn't text me or anything sence the party yesterday.
-A party? she looked shocked
-Yeah, I let her go by herself. Lincoln followed her and Miller were also where, So yeah, I trust her. But I'm worried. My sister, my responsibility.
-I know Bellamy. You have said that like a thousand times now.
Me and Clarke decided that we should go to the house where the party were last night. Maybe she were where? I opened the door so that Clarke could go out Before me. But she didn't need to. Octavia came in. I was happy to see her. But a Little mad that she hadn't called or text me where she were after the party.
-Well, I came back here this morning. You and Clarke were still asleep so I decide that I should do something. So I Went to Lincoln's house for a while, after that I Went to the cafe and bought a coffee for myself. After that I walked back here. All the Girls were laughing and talked about this new romur.  Do you know what it is about?
-Okay. I said
-Tell us about the new gossip O. I want to hear it now. Clarke said
-Princess, when did you start to care about romur.
-The day you slaped Roma. Clarke said and laugh.
-Oh, so you heard about that?
-O told me.
-Of course she did. I said and smirked
-Hello guys,, you know that I'm standing here. Don't you?
-Sorry O. But tell us. Clarke said
-It's about you two. Did you know that the whole school know that you two are dating? Octavia said
-We aren't dating. I groan
-WHAT? Why would they start that romur? Clarke said and looked down on the floor. This isn't going to be good. I could see that Clarke's eyes started to get wet. She was trying to keep her tears in. I feel bad for Clarke.

Clarke POV.
I liked the sound of me and Bellamy "being together" and dating. But it was just a romur that wasn't even true. I want to know who started this romur. I want to be more than just friends with Bellamy. I was on my way to cry, but instand I could feel my whole body want to explode. So I opened the door to my room and walked out. I smashed the door behind me. Bellamy and Octavia were still in the room. They probably know that I'm going to do something stupid now. But I'm just going to drive in the city and think about this. I need to be alone and think about this.

*Teen minutes later*
I was on the road. I was so angry. I thought about what has happen to me lately. I have so many emotinal in my whole body right now. It was so hard. I'm afraid. But I'm unsure about what makes me afraid. I'm looking at my phone. I have so many message from Bellamy and Octavia now. All the messages says something like "come back Clarke, we need to talk" or "We are worried about you Clarke, where are you" "Please answer us". I can understand that they are worried about me. I know that Bellamy feel that he has some responsible for me, after what happened here with Jack. Miller told him that he should take care off me and not hurt me, This wasn't Bellamy's fault. I didn't looked at the road. Before I even could blink, everything went black. What happened? All I can hear now is sirens and people talking. I can't feel my body.

*One day later*
I woke up in a bed. I opened my eyes and saw that everything in the room is white. It's just me in here. Why am I even here? What happened? What is this Place? I'm worried and afraid. I'm so alone. I can't hear or remember anything. Someone opened the door. A doctor came inside. What is happening?