Chapter 22

Bellamy POV.
Me and Clarke was on our way to the mall. Clarke had convinced me to follow her to the mall. As long as it doesn't take to long, I'm guessing that it's okay. Meanwhile we drove to the mall, we didn't say anything. We just sat in the car quiet. We were at the mall pretty early so it wasn't so many people there. When I parked the car I opened the door and lift Clarke out. It has kinda begin to be a thing for us. When Clarke was out of the car, I took her hand and lead her into the mall. Before we started to look for a dress we Went to eat something because Clarke was hungry. And we haven't had a breakfast yet.
After that we ate our breakfast at the mall, we went to to almost every store that has clothes in. I'm so beyond bored right now. Clarke had test like a thousand of dresses. So I started to complain about almost Everything right now. Everytime I complained she takes longer time to pick and test diffrent dresses. Just so she could tease me. And it's not fun at all. But she liked it. She promised that this was the last clothes store that we are going into. Clarke picked a couple dresses and went into the dressing room, I went into it with her and she just pushed me out. She said that she want me to see how she looks when she has the whole dress on and not half of it. Because "I would just stare at her when she change dresses".
-What about this one?
-Looking good.
-Bellamy Blake, be honest. Do you like it or not? Next time I'm taking O to the mall instand off you. She said and smirked
-Okay.
-But do you like it?
-Yes, it's really sexy on you. But it's to short. I don't want other guys looking at you.
-Thanks Bell. I'm going to test some other.
-No, can we please go home now?
-If we go now, I'm going to take this dress.
-Well, I have change my mind. We will stay a little longer. You need to find a dress that I accpet that you can wear.
-No, I'm picking the dress. You just give me an opinion. I'm going to take Another dress and test it now. Okay?
-Fine.
Five minutes later Clarke came out of the dressing room. She looked so hot
-Do you like it?
-No, I don't like it. I love it! You are so beautiful and sexy in that dress. I said and kissed her.
-Really?
-Yes, you are so beautiful princess.
-Thanks so much. I'm going to buy it. And you can come into the dressing room now if you want to.
-Yes, finally
-What do you mean by "finally"? Clarke asked when we stood in the dressing room and was going to change into her normal clothes.
-Finally you let me into the dressing room so I can do this without anyone seeing us. I said and pressed my lips against her lips. We stood in the dressing room for a couple minutes and just kissed.
-We should probably go now. Clarke said and put on her clothes. 
-Okay. I said and took her dress. Meanwhile Clarke was taking her clothes on, I  went to the disk to pay for the dress. I know that she wanted to pay for it. Clarke walked to me and looked a little annoyed.
-Bell, I should pay that dress.
-Well, I decided to do that because it was so sexy on you. 
-Fine. You the best. She said and kissed me
-Btw Bell, I need to buy matching shoes to the dress. And this time I'm paying. She said and we walked out of the store.
-Okay, but just if this is the last thing you need and it goes fast.
-I know already what kinda shoes I'm going to buy.
-Good. I said and kissed her forehead.
After a while, we sat in the car on our way home to Clarke's student house. She was just going to pick up some stuff in her room and after that we are going to Lincoln's house to pick up Octavia so that we can look at the new house. I promised Clarke that we should move as fast as we can. Because that's what she wants.