FIFTY

Baton Rouge

Nina Simmons, 24
June

8 months later...

For the past few months Sincere and Nina had been taking a lot of trips and road trips with Passion.

They decided to make lots of memories with her because they didn't have any. Staying in the house all the time got depressing for the both of them so they wanted to get out more.

One day when Nina woke up Sincere was nowhere to be found. Whenever she called his phones none of them rang.

She was worried sick about him. No one had talked to him since the night before.

They were having another daughter, Sincere wanted to name her Keisi so that was her name. She was due in July but she could come at any moment because Nina was starting to run out of room for her.

Their house was finished a month ago so they moved in and got it decorated pretty quickly. Everything was perfect so she didn't understand why he disappeared like that.

"This is not the right time for this." Nina sobbed "Mama" Passion tapped her. "Yes Passion?"

"Sad?" She questioned so Nina nodded. Passion began talking but Nina didn't really understand her much so she tuned her out a little.

"Where dad?" She questioned with her arms out. "He's gone right now, we'll see him later."

"Okay"

"Come on, let's go take Marz on a walk Passion." Nina got up and grabbed her hand before taking Marz outside on his daily walk.

Their neighborhood was pretty quiet because all the houses were pretty spread apart. While Passion played in the field with Marz, Nina got a call from a private number.

She figured it was Sincere so she picked up the phone.

"Sincere, where the hell are you?!" She yelled "I can't tell you that. I can't be around y'all right now. They tryna say I did some shit I didn't do. So look in Passions room in her closet. As soon as you open the door you gone see what's there. Get rid of this and use that one, I already set it up for you."

"Imma call you back in the next 30 minutes, ite?" He added "Okay" She sighed before hanging up.

Nina felt like something bad was approaching. She got a really bad feeling in her stomach, it made her anxious.

"You ready to go inside Passion?" She asked "Bugs mommy!" She pointed as she ran up to Nina making her laugh.

"Where dada?" Passion questioned again. "I don't know baby. Hopefully he'll call us when we go inside. You hungry?"

"Yea" She nodded "Okay, imma make you something to eat."

Once Nina went back inside she did what Sincere told her to do. He ended up calling her right when she got situated.

"I miss you." He spoke "Bullshit, where the fuck you at Sincere?" She asked "I do miss you... iono if imma ever see y'all again but I want you to know I love y'all. I can't tell you where I am the police on my ass."

"What do you mean I won't be able to see you again?" She asked "You're gonna let me have my baby alone?"

"I don't want you to but I can't go in public. I wanna see y'all. You think you can come see me?" He asked "Sincere- you have to tell me where you are in order for me to come see you."

"Member that place we came to 'bout a month ago? It was 'bout two, three hours away from home?"

"Yea" She nodded "Come here. Imma text it to you on instagram in a picture. Screen shot it and be on yo way by tomorrow."