NINE

Baton Rouge

Sincere Davis, 22May

Sincere Davis, 22
May

10 months later...

Sincere sat in his truck and watched Tink go from the school building to her car. He parked farther away from her so she wouldn't see him.

About two months ago she cut him off because they weren't seeing eye to eye. He missed her badly but he let her have her space until it was time for him to get out.

She knew he got out in May but he never gave her a date. He had already been home for a week now.

Sincere stalked her and watched her every move every single day. He could have been approached her but he got so nervous every time he attempted to.

Getting a call from Max he picked up the phone.

"Wassam witchu bitch?" He questioned "Tryna see what Tink on."

"You talked to her yet or you still being a lil bitch?" He chuckled "Errtime I try to get myself to approach her I just can't. A nigga just freeze up on some nervous type shit." Sincere explained

"Mane you just gotta go fa it. I know y'all beefin' but she'll be happy to see you."

"I'm finna follow her. I know she finna take her fat ass to get some seafood." He spoke pulling off because he seen her leaving the parking lot.

"Hit me later when yeen busy."
"Bet"

Sincere hung up his phone then sped up a little. At least once a week after school she went to get a seafood boil at the same restaurant. Sincere knew her whole schedule by now so he figured that's where she was going.

About 10 minutes later he arrived at the restaurant making sure he didn't park to close to her car.

"Ian even get her shit." He spoke out loud. He decided to go get her some flowers along with her favorite snacks before going back to the restaurant.

Before going inside he wrote her a letter in the card he got her and stuck it inside the gift bag. He hopped out his truck and grabbed her things before he headed inside.

When he walked in he looked around for a second until he seen Tink sitting alone with a frown on her face.

She was into her phone so she didn't even notice him approaching her. "Aye" He spoke "No, I got a boyfriend i'm good." She waved him off not even looking up at him.

"Mane stop playin." Once she let his voice register in her head she looked up at him with pure shock on her face. "Sincere what are you doing here?" She asked before she started crying.

"Stop cryin, I got you some." He smiled putting the flowers in front of her. "Gimme a hug."

Tink got up and hugged him tightly as she continued to cry tears of joy. Sincere grabbed her face and kissed her over and over again.