EIGHTEEN

Virgin Islands

Nina Simmons, 21
September

"Call me another bitch or hoe Sincere I swear on my fucking life imma kill you!" Tink yelled as she hit him in his face repeatedly. "Mane y'all needa chill out. We posta be havin' fun." Cash spoke

"No fuck that. I tried to do all this for you and you can't even put the bullshit aside for a few more days? Call me a bitch again Sincere, I want you to. Imma stab the fuck out you."

"KiKi get yo friend fa I fuck her up." Sincere spoke calmly. "Tink let's just go for a walk y'all don't need to be fighting."

"Fuck you Sincere I really hate you. The only thing I asked you constantly not to do was call me out of my name but you don't listen!"

"And I asked you tell leave det nigga alone n you didn't. So now ion give a fuck about you or what you asked me not to do. You can really go die somewhere ion give a fuck."

"Nigga is you crazy- Tink on my mama he ain't mean det shit." Max spoke "No it's okay he got the right to say what he wanna say. You keep crying about the same nigga that I told you multiple times I didn't want."

"Det video sayin' otherwise. A drunk muhfucka gone say what they really feel. You wanna be wit him so bad go head, det baby probably not even mine fa real."

"See this is exactly why you get hit now! You don't know how to watch you fucking mouth Sincere. I haven't fucked nobody in the last year but YOU so stop fucking playing with me!" Tink began hitting him again so he cover his face to block her hits.

"Nina hit me one more time."

"He not gone do shit, we not gone let him touch you but you need to relax son. Rambo it's yo birthday nigga you posta be enjoyin' yoself. Dis shit can wait fa when we get back home." Max spoke pulling Tink away from him.

"You right" Sincere nodded before leaving the room. "Y'all talk to her imma go check on him." Cash and Max left the room then went downstairs to check on Sincere.

"Sorry y'all had to see that. Sincere just be over doing it when he mad. I asked him time after time to stop calling me out my name. I was patient with him because I know this whole relationship stuff is new to him but I don't like that disrespectful shit."

"I understand, you know how protective he is over you though. You're his first girlfriend that's why he's so possessive when it comes to you. No man wanna see a video of their girlfriend begging another man for anything, drunk or not." Kierra spoke

"I don't even remember that shit. This is not fair Kierra." Tink responded before laying on the bed.

"Y'all need to have a civil conversation so we can enjoy the rest of this trip. You didn't save all your money up to come out here and argue. You did it so your man could enjoy his birthday."

"What if he get so mad that he hits you? I was scared for you for a second girl." Zion spoke sitting on the bed. "My man don't hit me. No matter how much shit he talk he not gone put his hands on me. He would probably feel so bad for doing it he might kill himself afterwards."

"Yup... sond like him to me." Kierra nodded "Oh i'm new here that was just a lot for me to take in. I never seen his crazy side before."

"Imma be okay Zion he not gone hit me. He just gone be on some petty ass shit wimme until we cool again."

"Well Cash just bought me a pink glock n I been itching to use it so if he hit you, let me know." Zion smiled and nodded.

"No, I love my man ion want nobody to hurt him but me. He just never wanna hear me out."