FORTY-FOUR

Houston

Sincere Davis, 24
October

Sincere watched Nina called his phone again but he didn't answer. He had been ignoring everybody that called him for the past week.

He took Passion to Houston with him because he didn't want to be bothered with anybody. All he wanted was happiness with the family he thought he created.

There was nothing or no one Sincere loved more than Nina and Passion. Hearing Nina say she was serious about moving on really triggered something in him.

So that resulted in him leaving the state so he didn't do anything he'd regret in the end. He sat at the table a wrote a heartfelt letter to Nina hoping that when she finally got it, she'd understand how serious he was about her.

Everyone thought Passion was in Danger but Nina knew for a fact he'd never hurt her and he wouldn't.

Without Passion, Sincere was nothing. He felt like she gave him a purpose to still be living.

"I wish you could talk to me." He chuckled while looking at Passion. She made noises, blew spit bubbles, and laughed causing him to smile.

"You so pretty my baby. I love you, i'll do anything for you."

The day he picked her up he didn't plan to leave with her, he just got in his car and kept driving until he didn't feel like driving anymore.

Seeing a number pop up on his screen that he hadn't saw in a long time his heart dropped.

"Hello?" He asked, picking up the phone immediately. "Umm" She cleared her throat.

"Is this Sincere?" The female's voice questioned but he was too nervous to respond. "Yea... dis me. How you doin' Gazelle?" He asked

"Umm- i'm- i'm okay. I just wanna say i'm so, so sorry Sincere I swear I- youn gotta apologize I already did my time." He cut her off.

"Is there any way I can see you? I just wanna tlk to you in person?"

"Nah ian in BR i'm in another state. I got my baby wimme n ion think her mama would appreciate me havin' her around a female she don't know."

"I understand but please can we just meet up? Where are you?"

"I'm in Houston."

"Good, I'm visiting my people my people right now. Can we meet up tomorrow? I'll come to you or we can meet in public."

"No! We not meetin' in public is you fuckin' crazy? Imma send you somewhere fa us to meet up tomorrow."

Without saying anything else he hung up the phone.

Gizelle was who Sincere thought would be in Nina's place for many years. Until one day she betrayed him and they never saw each other again.

He didn't have any plans on killing her because he loved her way too much for that. They were never officially together but they were close to being in a relationship.

They always thought they'd have their first child together and get married but that never happened. Sincere was honestly proud of himself for who he chose to start a family with.

In his eyes Nina was one of a kind. There was no one like her. She made him feel a way not even Gizelle has made him feel before.

Nina was the only woman that could truly get him out of his character. Loving her made him crazy in the head. There was so many things he'd do for Nina that he's never even thought about doing for Gizelle.

"It's always some shit going on in my life. Come on mane lemme take you onna walk."

——