FIFTEEN

Baton Rouge

Nina Simmons, 21
September

"Dakota" Tink spoke "Hi" He waved at her. "When you coming to see me again?" She asked

Dakota shrugged his shoulders at her then crawled out of the frame. Kierra came back to the camera so they could continue their conversation.

"Oh it's so up when I see him."

"He tryna follow his dad out the room right now. I got tea I needa spill girl."

"Lemme tell you the tea girl. I was with Max yesterday because he wanted me to go somewhere with him. Cash and Rambo was there of course but Siya was with Cash. She just kept mugging me n shit so I told Max and he asked Cash about it. So I guess Cash said something to her and she started going off on me."

"Oh wow... she's fucking crazy man I don't even know what to say about her." Tink shook her head.

"She the bitch started getting in my face so I mushed her ass out my way. She tried to hit me but Max won't having that. Trust she will be dealt with!"

"Well leave me out of that. I don't know what's going on with her but this is a whole new person. She needs to seek help."

"Yea... damn sure do. You wanna go get drinks tonight?"

"Yea but i'm not drinking tonight I have class in the morning."

"At least three Tink how you just gone let me drink alone?"

"Okay fine. I'm pregnant so I can't drink but don't tell anybody." She rolled her eyes. "Aww friend!" Kierra smiled

"Congratulations, you're gonna love being a mommy. How do you feel?"

"I'm excited but nervous too. I haven't really experienced any symptoms yet, my period was late so that the only reason I took a test."

"This is so exciting how far are you?"

"Like five weeks I think. I just wanna know what i'm having. I wish I would've found out a little later because i'm too impatient."

"I hope it's a boy so Dakota can have a cousin. Maybe he'll socialize more because he always runs from other kids his age."

"He's probably just shy, he didn't like me at first. I wanna go to Target. Want me to come pick y'all up?"

"Yes, i'ver never shopped in Target before i'm more of a Walmart girl."

"Oh we finna fix that. Send me your address i'm on my way."

"Okay, see you when you get here."

Once the call ended Tink threw on a simple outfit that wasn't doing too much because she wanted to be comfortable.

"Fuck you goin?" Sincere asked seeing her put her purse on as he came in their room. "To hang out with my sis."

"What sis?" He asked trying to take her purse off her shoulder. "Kierra"

"Did you ask? You ain't even tell me you was finna go. What you was just gone leave?" He asked "Yea, i'm grown. I don't have to ask you shit nigga."

"What time you gone be home? You need money or you good?"

"Yes I need money and no later than ten or eleven. Don't be blowing me up either or you gone get blocked."

"I love you, be safe." Sincere kissed her lips then gave her some of the money that was in his pocket. "I love you too."

He walked Tink to the garage and helped her in the car. "Okay bye nigga you can back up. All in my damn face." She mumbled trying to shut the door. "One more kiss bae."