FORTY-TWO

Baton Rouge

Nina Simmons, 22
October

"On today's episode of cooking with my baby dady, we'll be making a homemade pizza. Say hey Sin." Nina spoke as she pulled him into the video. "Fuck y'all" She smacked her lips and quickly covered his mouth.

"You so mean bruh."

"I already said ian want no fuck ass pizza."

"Okay so what do you want Sincere?"

"Iono but I want some real shit. I'm a grown ass man fuck imma do wit a lil ass pizza Nina?"

"Mmcht mane you ungrateful as fuck. Watch back so I can see what else to make." She stopped the video then pushed him out her way before going into the deep freezer.

"Oueee let's make some tacos." She suggested "But we gotta go get the rest of the stuff to put on it cause I know youn got it."

"We can go to the store then." Sincere shrugged

"Okay"

Nina put the ground turkey in the sink with some water to let it thaw. She then got Passion ready so they could leave.

"How youn want me but our pictures still up on yo page?" He asked "How you always see my stuff but swear up n down youn got social media?"

"Nigga you stay worried 'bout da wrong shit. Answer my question fat head."

"Because if people see that I took it down they gone think we broke up. Ion want nobody thinking nothing about my life. They need to mind their fucking business."

"Just admit you want us to be a family again."

"If I said that, that'd be a lie. Stop always bringing up a relationship when I'm around you needa just vibe or imma stop chilling witchu."

Sincere mugged her a little then walked off. She followed him into the garage. Once they were all in the car Sincere opened the garage door before turning his car on so they could leave.

"Why is she calling- matter fact." Nina snatched his phone off his lap and answered for Kimmy.

"Bitch what you want?" Nina asked "Umm I wanna talk to Rambo real quick."

"What for?"

"Nina i'm just tryna cop. I don't want your baby daddy. We have absolutely nothing going on and I put that on my mama grave."

"How do I know that? He cheated on me with you so for all I know both of y'all could be lying to me."

"Listen, take that up with him. I'm just tryna cop some weed. That's it and that's all. You just be doing the most sometimes."

"Bitch when I catch you imma whoop yo ass. Matter fact where you at? We'll come meet you right now."

"Nina i'm not about to fight you mane. That messed up to fight you. I apologize for what I did mane I was wrong but ion want no beef witchu."

"Nah hoe it's too late fa allat sorry sap ass shit. You knew he was in a relationship and still did what you did."

"He knew he was in a relationship and let me do what I did so get on his ass too."

"Oh nit a day goes by that I don't cuss him out about that shit. It's your turn now baby and I wanna fight."

"Mane gimme my shit yeen fightin' nobody. Kimmy what you need?" Sincere asked after taking his phone. "Ite drop yo lo n imma bring it to you while i'm out."

Nina mugged him then rolled her eyes.

"Nina imma fuck you up son."

"Me? What did I do?"