THIRTY-NINE

Baton Rouge

Sincere Davis, 23
July

"Hey" A woman waved. "Wassam" Sincere responded with a simple head nod.

"My name is Kimmy, what's your name?"

The girl looked young to Sincere so he wasn't interested in her at all. It was something about her that annoyed him really bad but he couldn't put his finger on what it was.

"Rambo" He simply replied. "I think you're cute. Can I have your number please?"

"You know what my girl a do to you fa even breathin' da same air as me right na?" He chuckled "Ion care about yo girlfriend. I'm talking to you right now Rambo."

"Lemme see yo phone so I can put my number in it. You gotta keep shit onna low, ite? She crazy, ion want you to get beat up."

"Mmhm can't nobody beat me up." She nodded before giving him, her phone.

Sincere wasn't interested in her at all whatsoever, she was too bubbly for him. He could tell she was a dummy and would do whatever he asked so he decided that he'd just have fun with her.

Kimmy was dark skin, slim, with a body full of tattoos. All the tattoos disgusted him so that was an immediate turn off.

He found her very beautiful but he just knew her head was full of air. "Make sure you text me."

"Okay, imma see you later." He gave her, her phone back then he watched her walk away. "Dumb ass" He chuckled lowly

Sincere was at some airbnb with Max. He didn't get out much but since Nina had been with her friends all week he decided he wanted a break too.

"Nigga I know damn well you ain't give her yo number." Max spoke as he approached Sincere.

"I did, what's to her?"

"Maneee!" Max chuckled "Her pops n nem gone fuck you up. They ain't nobody to play wit."

"Ian never scared. I got a girl, ian pressed 'bout her bro."

"So what's da point?"

"Imma use her, she a airhead. I'm already knowin' she gone do whatever if I ask her to. Why, you scared?"

"Nah but I heard hella shit 'bout her people. They some real killers n shit. We get into lil shit compared to them."

"So what. Ion care if it was me against da world ian scared a shit." Sincere responded truthfully. "Ite... it is what it is."

Max wasn't scared but he'd rather not get himself involved with people with that high of a power. Sincere didn't care about how powerful anyone else was. He was always gonna do what he wanted.

"My wife callin' me. She prolly want me home, you good fa I go?" He asked Max. "I'm finna get up outta here too. At least you got a girl to go back to, Ki still not fuckin' wimme."

"Nigga you shoulda never sold all her clothes." He laughed "She shoulda never been entertainin' no nigga wit my son around."

"Y'all both was wrong."