THIRTEEN

Baton Rouge

Sincere Davis, 22June

Sincere Davis, 22
June

While Sincere smoked a blunt he listened to music in his car. For the past few days Tink had been giving him the silent treatment. He knew he was wrong for how he was talking to her but when it came to other men he got really insecure.

He tried apologizing but she didn't want to hear that so he just gave her, her space like she asked.

Whenever he got high he thought about his past heavy. Part of him missed his mom but the other part just couldn't forgive her even though she wasn't alive anymore.

Hearing knocking on his window he unlocked the doors then Tink got in on the passenger side.

"You been sitting in here for thirty minutes you not gone come inside Sincere?"

"I'm chillin' Nina don't come out here fuckin' wimme ian inna mood today."

"I was just asking Sincere i'm not tryna start shit with you. What's wrong? You look kinda sad."

"Imma be honest Nina. Iono how to love you. I know I love you but iono how to show it. Yo ass be making me wanna go crazy. I can admit i'm a lil possessive but I just can't stand fa another nigga to have yo attention."

"My mama ain't never really love me or show me how to love. Shit nobody ever loved me growin' up, I guess dets why I am how I am. Ion like it when you want space from me cause det shit make me feel like you hate me Nina."

"Sincere I don't hate you."

"You said you did though." He responded looking over at her. "I hate the way you act. You gotta work on that or this relationship not gone work out. Especially if we have a baby. Ion wanna bring a baby into a toxic relationship."

"Me either, I wanna love them da way I wasn't loved as a kid. I know I be sayin' sorry a lot n don't change but i'm sorry n I mean it Nina."

Tink leaned over the middle console and kissed his lips before giving him a hug. She didn't like arguing with him either but she wasn't just going to let him talk to her crazy.

"I'm into it with my parents because of you. We making this shit work, I don't care about nun of that other shit you talking about."

"Stop puttin' them in yo business then. You grown now, what you wanna do is yo business Nina."

"I know I just wanted her input but she blew the situation up for no reason at all. That's a mistake i'll never make again."

"When you think you gone talk to them again? I know if I had actually fucked wit my parents I woulda talked shit out."

"Iono... I think we need a few more weeks of space. When we gone talk about your family?"

"Ion want you to look at me differently. I feel like you gone fall outta love wimme if I express myself to you."