FORTY

Baton Rouge

Nina Simmons, 22
July

Since Nina and Sincere didn't get much time alone anymore they asked Demir to watch Passion for a few hours while they went on a date.

They had already been there for a while just talking and spending quality time together.

"All honesty n all crazy shit aside, what would you do if you found out I cheated?" Sincere asked out of curiosity.

"What you cheating?" She smiled "Nah, gimme yo answer then imma give you mine."

"I can't kill you cause then my baby ain't gone have no daddy then imma go to jail then she ain't gone have no parents at all. So I'd probably cry for months maybe even years until i'm over you."

"It really depends on what typa cheating it is, if you just entertain a bitch i'd be mad but we could work that out. You send a bitch some money? Imma kill her. If you physically cheat on me like fucking someone else i'm gonna lose my damn mind." She continued "What's your answer?"

"Truthfully i'm killin' all parties involved then me n my baby movin' to Mexico. We ain't gone ever come back."

"Yea... I definitely believe you. Why you ask that though? You think i'm cheating?"

"Nah but what you said det time you beat my ass wit det belt it got me thinkin' a lil."

"Ughhh ion want Ricky, you're the only man I see myself with. If I wanted him I woulda never gotten with you inna first place Sincere."

"So what made you be wit him knowin' I wanted you n put in allat effort to find you? Cause i'm still a lil fucked up 'bout det shit ian gone bap."

"Because I was at a point in my life where I just wanted to have my fun. Fuck I look like holding down a nigga in jail that ion even know? Nobody in their right mind should've ever expected a 20 year old to hold an inmate down. That's so unrealistic. It woulda been different if we was messing around and you just so happen to get locked up."

"It just wasn't something I was interested in doing at that age Sin. I am glad you did put in all that time and effort though cause it was definitely paying off."

"Was?" He asked "Yes, you think i'm dumb? What did you and Kimmy do in that hotel room?"

"Nina what hotel room? What is you talkin' 'bout mane?"

"Go head, lie, I want you to. You got me so fucked up. I seen the charge on your account the night you booked the room. Then you said she was your friend, you don't have friends and I know this because nobody fucking likes you Sincere!"

"Maneee" He dragged out before resting his head in his hand. "So what happened?"

"She gave me head n dets it Nina. I swear on my life dets all det happened."

Nina shook her head then a tear slid down her cheek. "I don't care if all y'all did was hug, you're my man Sincere. Not even just my man we're supposed to get married soon. Do I mean anything to you? I do everything for you and you finna throw our relationship away over some fucking head?! If that's all you wanted you coulda just said that."

"Nah you finna throw our relationship away over some fuckin' head. Det shit meant nun to me bruh. All me Kimmy is, is cool. She be doin' shit fa me so I can keep money in yo pockets."