Chapter 15

We got back pretty late at night. I slept on the plane, sitting between Alice and Rosalie. I needed to make sure Alice was…….. Well, she wasn’t OK, not at all, but I still wanted to be near her.

I put my bag down, turning to look at Alice, she was standing with Rosalie. I walked over to them. Rosalie was saying something to her.

“I hope you aren’t telling her about my little incident?”

Alice looked at me, confused.

“Rosalie and Edward now know I talk in my sleep.” Rosalie smiled.

“Yeah. Edward thought it was hilarious. You were pretty restless to.”

This I knew, since I was used to having Alice next to me.

“Yeah. I’m going to put my stuff away, I’ll be right back.”

I smiled at both of them, turning to walk away, only to hear Alice saying something to Rosalie and following me.

“You OK, pixie?”

I smiled at her. She nodded. I knew I was the only one who called her that, and Rosalie was the only one allowed call her Ali. Emmett tried, and well lets just say he never tried that again.

“Yeah.”

She led the way back up to the room. I had decided to sleep in the spare room, to give her some space.

“You don’t have to do that.”

I looked at her, confused.

“What?”

“What happens when you decide to do something?”

How could I forget about that?

“Are you sure? All I want is for you to be comfortable.”

She sat down on the bed.

“Bella, sit down.”

I sat down next to her.

“I’ve been dragged from here, to England, Germany, Poland and finally Paris. Believe me, this will not make me uncomfortable. All I’ve been thinking about was getting back to you.”

“All I wanted was to find you. No matter how long it took. We missed you in London by 12 hours. Poland was the worst. It took us 10 days to find anyone who had seen you. Of course, no one expected Anna to be involved. Not to mention Rosalie making kibble out of him.”

She wasn’t kidding when she was talking about what she wanted to do to him. Kibble. That’s what he was by the time, she was finished with him. I was glad I didn’t see that.

She nodded, looking out the window.

“I knew she never liked me. But, I never expected this.”

I knew she’d tell me eventually, so I didn’t push it.

She took my hand, smiling at me.

“Yeah, Rosalie was, well pissed is an understatement but you get the point.”

“Of course, I was. That bitch helped him take my sister.”

And Rosalie decides to join in the conversation. I’d expected this, at some point. She walked in, closing the door behind her.

“Well, nearly tearing Edwards head off wouldn’t have helped, would it?”

Alice looked at us, confused.

“In Germany, Edward forgot how protective Rosalie is of you, and nearly had his head ripped off.”

Rosalie smiled.

That made Alice smile.

“I thought you two got along.”

“We do, but anyone who crosses her when it comes to you has a death wish.”

Alice looked at Rosalie, who didn’t deny it.

“You’re my sister. I care about you.”

Rosalie left, closing the door behind her.

“Believe me now?”

Alice laughed, looking at me.

“Bella?”

I smiled at her.

“What is it pixie?”

I took her hand, smiling at her.

She smiled, kissing me.

“Just glad to be home.”

I smiled, squeezing her hand. I was just so happy to have her home.

I looked at her, as she looked out the window. It was dark out, but I knew that didn’t matter to her.

“Something wrong?”

She looked at me.

“No. It’s getting late, and you need your sleep. Come on.”

I shook my head.

“I’m OK.-”

She just looked at me.

“No, you’re not. Bella, it’s OK. All I wanted was to get back to you, and now I am. And right now, you need sleep.”

I knew that there was no point in arguing with her, so I grabbed some clothes and got changed, sitting down on the bed. I was still debating whether I should sleep in the spare room.

“Bella, I want you to stay, OK?”

I looked at her, as she closed her closet.

“I just don’t want to make you uncomfortable.”

She sat down next to me.

“Bella, you’re one of 8 people I fell completely safe with, OK?”

She moved to get into the bed, looking at me.

“Unless you’re planning to sleep there, come on.”