Chapter 12

It took 3 days to find information, once we reached Germany. But, another strange dream was really starting to confuse me.

I was sitting on a bed, looking around. There was no curtain this time, and I couldn’t make out anything other than a few people walking around.

Again, I woke up before I could see anything that made sense. I kept these to myself, not thinking much of them.

“Are you OK, Bella?”

I smiled at Rosalie, as I stood up from where I sat on the bed. We were in a hotel room, getting ready to meet with people that Rosalie and Edward had found. He couldn’t read my mind, so he couldn’t see the dreams, if he did we could’ve figured this out a lot faster.

“Tired, but OK. What about you two?”

She sat down next to me, smiling at me.

“Don’t worry about us, we’re OK. Get some rest.”

I looked at her, knowing they were going out again.

“You’re going out again, aren’t you?”

Edward answered me. “Yes, but we’ll be back soon.”

They left, and I fell asleep, only to have the same dream.

When they got back, they told me they’d found two people, Taylor and Natasha, who may have seen them. So, we went to meet them.

We met them in a small café, like we had met Greg and Emma.

“Have you seen them recently?”

Rosalie had just given a description of both of them to Taylor and Natasha. Taylor nodded. His long black hair, falling out of its ponytail.

“I believe we have. You just missed them.”

This cannot be happening.

Natasha continued, running her hand through her blonde hair, telling us more about them.

“You know he doesn’t share your diet? I could see you sister did, She refused to got with us. He didn’t like that, but left her anyway. She’s needs to hunt. He mentioned Poland.”

We thanked them, going back to the hotel.

I sat down on the bed, looking at both of them.

Edward looked at me, as I sat down. But Rosalie interrupted him, as he started to speak.

“She’s our sister. We will find her. Then, I’ll rip his head off.”

Edward laughed, looking at his sister.

“Get in line.”

Rosalie glared at Edward. Rosalie had a protective (if somewhat violent) streak, when it came to her family. Especially when it came to Alice.

“Edward, I wouldn’t argue with her. It may be your head right now, then his.”

He looked at Rosalie, realising what he’d said.

“I think you may be right about that.”

“Hey, did you see anything when we were talking to them?”

Edward looked at me, knowing what I meant.

“Yes, I did. They weren’t exaggerating, she really needs to hunt. She’s trying to resist his ability, he’s stronger now, that he’s changed his diet.”

“What about you two? Being around me can’t be easy.”

Rosalie shook her head.

“Don’t worry about us, we go when we go out. Plus, Alice would kill us if we ever hurt even one hair on your head. You’re our sister now Bella.”

I smiled at Rosalie, hugging her. “Thanks Rosalie.”