Epilogue

So, last chapter! Thanks to everyone who read/reviewed the story.

"Hey, give that back!"

I had Adam's laptop floating above his head. He had teased Cynthia, and I decided to intervene.

"Apologize, and I'll give it back."

He looked at Cynthia, who was sitting on the couch with Alice and Rosalie.

"I'm sorry."

"For?"

He looked at me, but decided not to argue.

"For teasing you about you and Rosalie."

Seriously, a year later and they still made fun of them. Then again, they teased Alice and I to.

I dropped the laptop, and he caught it.

"Now, happy?"

He smiled at me.

"Yeah."

"You'd think they'd stop by now."

Alice laughed, closing the door to our room, and sitting next to me. I took her hand, smiling at her.

"You know they don't mean it. I thought Adam's head was going to explode when you did that."

She had a point, he loved his laptop. It was like Emmett and his xbox, all over again.

"Hey, Bella?"

I looked at her, smiling and knew what she was going to ask.

"What is it, pixie?"

She smiled as I used my nickname for her.

"Well, do you want to-"

I'd let go of her hand, and held out my hand for her to take. I'd gotten good at controlling it.

I saw myself. I was in the cafeteria, and I saw her. She smiled, and I looked away blushing.

Rosalie nudged her, and Alice turned to look at her.

"Some caught your eye?"

Alice glared at her, but Rosalie laughed, following Alice's gaze as she looked at me again. I was talking to Angela.

"She's pretty."

Alice smiled, as I turned, smiling at her.

I opened my eyes, looking at Alice.

"Care to explain?"

Alice looked away, it was obvious what I had just seen, but all that time and she never said anything?

"I had good reason though. I had to wait to tell you about us, and once I did, I didn't want to ruin things."

I shook my head, putting my arm around her.

"You never have to worry about that. I love you and I always will, OK pixie?"

She smiled, kissing me.

"I love you, Bella."

I kissed her, leaning my forehead against hers.

"I love you pixie."