Chapter 10

OK, so here's a new chapter. @JemimaPD, please dont murder me..................

I looked at both of them. “Would one of you tell me what’s going on?”

They both looked at me.

Rosalie looked at me. “She never told you, did she?”

I looked at her, confused. “Told me what? Rosalie, what’s going on?”

“Bella, did Ali ever tell you about an ex of hers?”

I nodded, still confused about what was going on.

“Yeah, she told me about one, Jasper. She told me he got possessive and that she ended it with him.”

Rosalie looked at Emmett.

“Rosalie, what’s that got to do with anything?”

“I’m going to talk to Esme.” Emmett walked out as he spoke.

I looked at Rosalie, for an explanation.

“What did she tell you about Jasper?”

OK, something was going on and he was involved.

“She said that they were together, but he started to get possessive. She said she couldn’t take it, so she ended it.”

Rosalie nodded, looking out the window.

“There’s more to this, isn’t there?”

Rosalie nodded. “Yeah, there is.”

“He seemed nice, but he started to get possessive, telling her what to do and where she could and couldn’t go. Now, you know Ali, she wouldn’t accept that.”

Rosalie was right. I knew Alice well enough to know she wouldn’t accept that.

“Anyway, we had planned to go shopping and I had left early one morning, she told me she’d meet me after she spoke to him. They got into an argument, he didn’t want her to go. When she hadn’t turned up an hour later, I went back to the house, into the middle of the argument. Just as I walked in, he slapped her.”

I couldn’t believe he would do something like that.

“I had no idea, she’s always so happy.”

Rosalie nodded. “She’s very good at hiding her feelings. You have to be around him. He can control emotions.”

I just looked at her. I could tell there was more to this, but I was having trouble with what she’d said.

“That was three years ago. She couldn’t take the possessive behaviour, so she ended it, that wasn’t the first time he‘d done that either. She didnt like it. Then she started having those visions of you. When you finally admitted how you felt, I thought she‘d finally be happy for a change.”

“Yet you still felt like you needed to threaten me.”

Rosalie just shook her head. “She’s my sister. I don’t want to see her hurt. Again.”

I knew there was more to this.

“We saw him, on our way back last weekend. That’s why we got worried when she didn’t come back.”

Now, it was starting to make sense, well some of it. They’d gone the previous weekend, and we’d spent the weekend together.

“And now she’s missing.”

Emmett came back in. “I looked everywhere. Even that meadow. I can’t find her anywhere.”

We went downstairs, Esme and Emmet started talking, figuring out where they could’ve gone, while Rosalie sat with me.

After some debate and a lot of phone calls, (It’d been 4 hours), it was decided that they probably weren’t in the US.

Carlisle had gotten home by now, and was talking to Esme.

He suggested heading to London first, easy access to the rest of Europe. It was decided Edward, Rosalie and I would go. Mitch and Adam were worried about their sister, but seeing as Edward had his ability it was best if he went. Mitch could influence the elements, but Edwards gift would be more helpful.

The others would stay behind, in case they heard anything.