Chapter 23

Alice looked at me, and I nodded. Cynthia just looked at the two of us.

“Sit down. This is going to take a while.”

“Bella and I met while she was still human, she transferred here. We became friends and I eventually told her about us. That was about 2 and a half years ago. A few months ago, we started dating. Everything was fine for a while. Until one day, Bella was here. Here father threw her out, when he found out about us. She was talking to Rosalie, and I went for a walk. I wasn’t to far from the house, when I ran into a guy I used to date. It didn’t end well. He, along with Rosalie’s ex, Anna kidnapped me. Rosalie, Edward and Bella, they searched all over Europe to find me. They eventually tracked us done, in Paris. We came back, and I changed Bella.”

Cynthia just sat there, looking like she was going to explode, then looked at us.

“What this guy look like?”

Confused as to why she was asking, I told her.

“Blonde hair, about 6’1. Why?”

Cynthia looked at the two of us, not saying anything for a few minutes.

“I ran into him a few months ago. He said something about visiting his girlfriend. That was in May. He kept saying I looked familiar.”

That I was not expecting. So, He’d been planning this for a while, and when he found out she was dating me, that was it.

I looked at Alice, as she said that.

“Where did you see him?”

Cynthia looked at me, as I spoke.

“New York. Why?”

“No reason. What happened to you?”

“I was attacked when I was 21. I was out, it was late. I’ve been moving from place to place ever since.”

I looked at her, she was watching Alice.

“I cant believe you’re actually here!! When I was told you’d died in that place, I was…………. I cant even explain it, I always believed you.”

Alice smiled at her sister, and looked at me.

“Yeah, I told Bella about you. For some reason, I cant remember anything, but I found out about you.”

“You don’t remember?”

Alice shook her head.

“No, I don’t remember anything. Did you ever find out who attacked you?”

Cynthia nodded.

“Yeah, it took a while, but I found it was some girl called Jane.”

Alice looked shocked, but I didn’t understand why.

“Alice, what is it?”

“What did she look like?”

“Blonde hair, kinda sadistic. Why?”

“Oh this is just perfect.”

“Alice, can you please explain what’s going on?”

She looked at me.

“Remember when I told you about the volturi, and one blonde which you should avoid at all costs?”