Chapter 11

A few hours later, we arrived in London. After Rosalie picked a hotel, I fell (literally) into bed.

We’d gotten there pretty late, they went out to see if they could find any information while I slept. Rosalie promised to be back early, smiling at me as she closed the door to the room. I lay down on the double bed, falling asleep straight away, only to have the first of many unusual dreams. Little did I know how important they were.

I was in a small apartment, looking out the window, I could see people walking by, but I couldn’t make out much as it was quite dark, only that some were obviously tourists. I looked around, seeing a table in the corner, and the doorway to another room. I heard a noise behind me, I turned to see what it was that made the noise-

The door to the hotel room opening woke me up, and I sat up, confused. Rosalie and Edward walked in.

“Are you OK?”

I nodded, still confused about the dream. “Yeah, did you find anything?”

Edward nodded, sitting in a chair by a table in the room.

“Yes, we found two people who may have seen them. We are meeting them later tonight.”

I looked at Rosalie, and she knew exactly what I wanted.

“No.”

I shook my head.

“Rosalie, I just want to find her. I can’t just sit here, while you two go out looking.”

She just looked at me, and Edward just stared at the two of us.

“Fine.”

I smiled at both of them, getting up to get ready. I hadn’t realised how late it actually was, it was around 2 in the afternoon. So much for being back early.

I got ready, and walked back into the room, seeing Edward and Rosalie talking. They looked up when they saw me.

“Is everything OK?”

Edward nodded, standing up. He had been sitting on the bed.

“Everything’s fine. We should go, we have to meet them soon.”

We walked to a small café, not far from the hotel and I get something to eat.

About 40 minutes after we arrived, a man and a woman approached our table.

“You must be Edward and Rosalie?”

They saw down at the table. Rosalie answered him.

“Yes, this is our sister Bella. We are looking for our sister, Alice, she has dark hair and is about 5’1. She’s with a man, blonde hair, around 6’1.”

The two of them nodded, introducing themselves as Greg and Emma.

Emma answered Rosalie.

“Yes, we saw them only yesterday. There was a women with them, Anna. Your sister shares your diet, doesn’t she?”

Edward and Rosalie looked at each other, and I just sat there in shock. Anna was with them?

I could tell Edward knew something, as he answered her.

“Yes, she does. Why?”

Greg looked at Emma, running a hand through his short black hair.

“They don’t.”

I knew Greg and Emma didn’t, that much was obvious.

But the news that Jasper and Anna didn’t was worrying.

“We went out yesterday, but she refused.”

It’d been nearly a week, she’d need to go soon. Edward looked at me, and back at Greg.

“How did she seem when you seen her?”

Greg looked at Edward as he answered him.

“She was very quiet, she just sat by the window of our apartment, looking out. He actually mentioned going to Germany.”

We thanked them, and went back to the hotel.

As soon as I’d closed the door, Rosalie started freaking out.

“So, she’s with him. We need to find her. Soon. I knew they didn’t really get along, but I never expected her to do something like this. Then again, no one expected her to kiss you.”

I sat down next to her. “We’ll find her.”