part 48

"Jungkook was walking back and forth in his room, looking for everything he needed and especially his gun, after namjoon's conformation he became restless and scared, not because they were attacked but because his wife jimin is prengnet and such things scare him immensely, so he decided to send jimin away from the penthouse with his trusted manager namjoon, then he can handle them without worrying about jimin and his unborn child.

"This attack is nothing to him, because he's been through thousands of different attacks, things his grandfather traind him for, things his grandfather knew would happen to him many times because of his power in Korea. Jungkook knows well how to respond to them and especially his former father-in-law who gets in his nerves but now he has to ask him what exactly he wants from him.

"Mr kim is making smart moves to take jungkook's position in Korea but that's not possible while jungkook is alive, so he is doing everything he can to kill him. Mr kim wanted to kill him he is okay with that...Not now because he is making jimin his target, who is his reason to live, without jimin there is no jungkook and he is going to have a beautiful baby who he'll protect with his life..

"I'm sure he send someone to harm me or jimin ... He just wants everything to be over so he and his beautiful family can be left alone to live happily, after sending jimin to freshen up, he immediately put on simple suit, put his guns in his belt and impatiently waited for jimin to come out, his full attention was on Jimin's safety, which is very important for him and now he has to protect his child too so he is going to end everything tonight...

Meanwhile jimin came out of the bathroom wearing casual outfit and saw jungkook standing in front of mirror, Lost in his thoughts, so he slowly walked towards him and pinch his bicep, when jungkook felt the light pinch he shook his head and look behind him and he was mesmerized by the casual yet sexy outfit of his beautiful wifey, No matter what jimin wears, jimin always look out of this world with his divine beauty. He proudly look at jimin head to toe who was glowing in a brown tight outfit that took his heart away..

"Oh my god, dont kill me with your sexiness my doll..! Jimin gasped and punch his chest giggling, who get out playful ouch to tease jimin. Who immediately started to check his chest for any pain..

"I'm sorry, let me see

"I'm sorry, let me see.. Jimin check jungkook bicep with concern filled eyes.. Because jimin has a weak heart for those he loves and cherish the most, jungkook and his unborn baby are on the top of the list, he doesn't want jungkook to get hurt so he always wants to take care of him like a good wife and now one of the most beautiful responsibility is going to come on his shoulder which is the responsibility of a mother and he will love his child a lot which he didn't get..because didn't have mother who could love him,  teach him to walk, talk, eat, read, his destiny always betrayed him snatching the person he can't live without, his excitement is on the peak because he and jungkook going to get the best parenting experience with their first child..

"I'm just teasing you jimin... Jungkook had his lips in thin line to suppress his laugh with the reaction jimin was giving him.. His glowing angry eyes always look cute to him..because he is no where near to angry but look hot meal that jungkook would happily devour..