part 23

"seriously i can't believe i had sex with yoongi.. Taeyung saw peaceful face of yoongi..who was holding him so protectively in his arms.. he was so happy when they had their first sex  yet his mind was somewhere else.. he knew he wanted yoongi but in past now he wants keep his marriage with jungkook.. he didn't know why yoongi came here to claim him as his... Can't believe his ridiculous confidence to go against jungkook.. he scoff rembering yoongi words...

"how can you sleep so peacefully when your characterless wife is with my kookie... Taeyung gently took his arm away from his waist and get up from bed taking his phone out of his purse.. And dialed the first number.. i know my husband more than anyone he just wants to use his body... many slut came and went in his life but in last he always choose me.. his respected wife... Taeyung said caressing his expensive wedding ring then at his naked body he stood up going towards window...

"namjoon hyung did you find my location where I'm please take me out from here.. I am scared... i want my kookie call him... Taeyung said in fake trembling voice showing that how scared he was.. he sniffed softly before speaking "please i want my husband said to him someone kindnap me he will leave his all work for me.. Namjoon sence that taeyung not crying just pretending to  So decided not to tell him..

"i don't know where he is but i will call his personal bodyguard he left with jungkook.. So it's okay we will come soon.. Namjoon cut the call with raised eyebrow's.. Jungkook is with min jimin.. And taeyung is with min yoongi.. So he need to call jack to inform jungkook about taeyung..

Taeyung wiped his fake tears with his index finger staring at them..

"Don't waste your precious tears taeyung.. they will help you to keep jungkook away from that slut.. Taeyung said bawling his hand's in fist... i can't afford to lose jungkook.. jungkook is a man everyone want... he used to like intelligent boys like yoongi but now he changed he love dominated men like jungkook who can kill someone for him in a blink.. he knew jungkook will do anything for him if he asked shedding some tears in front of him.. So his brain is working on it how to blackmail jungkook to be with him..

"min jimin i will make sure jungkook will never look back at you.. Taeyung said started to hum a song while putting his clothes back on his body.. he stared at yoongi for sometime and go to bed and sat beside his head massaging his scalp then kissed his forehead..

"I'm sorry I'm confused about to be with you.. But not about jungkook i want him...

.

.

.

.

"how can you say that so easily...we both belong to someone else? Jimin  said in sad Voice his small hands was resting on jungkook's chest and his delicate naked figured completely hidden in jungkook's arm's.. Jungkook pull him more in himself if possible their nose were touching with each other...