part 12

The whole family gatherd in dining hall to have breakfast before getting ready for the evening reception party... Mr kim was sitting there with cold expression waiting for jungkook and taeyung's... He was so much engrossed in his thoughts that he didn't even realize when his wife came down and started to telling each maid's rest of their work for a day ... Kim mansion has been decorated with different types of flowers and lightning... Event management servent is here and there making final  preparation... He looked at his maneger  to confirm something causing him shook his head in denial ... Mr kim griting his teeth... Controlling his anger.... Soon the breakfast was served on table...

 Soon the breakfast was served on table

In taekook room...

Jungkook come out smriking to his wife in his arms.. Taeyung had his face burry in his chest from shyness... After what they did in shower... Jungkook slowly put taeyung on bed who wrraped in towal around his Slim body... Then he left to get dressed in guest room where his clothes were arranged... Taeyung also stood up with a pain in back... He winched slowly opening his wardrobe for his morning dress...

Taeyung exit his room...after doing natural make up...

He headed towards guest room to call jungkook for breakfast

He headed towards guest room to call jungkook for breakfast.. He saw entire mansion is beautifully decorated with his favorite things .. He had always dream about his reception venue decorated like that... So his father made his dream true ... He couldn't help but smile at  thought of that his father would have done this ..for him his father is best father in entire world... He was near jungkook's room... Before he could knocked on door jungkook came out... With his deadly black outfit... Looking a god of devil himself... He blushed deeply red...