part 4

In deagu..

"Thank you big brother... For this house... The boy said to phone while looking at the house in front of him.. He gestured to men who was busy in putting some of gym equipment in his big garden to go if his work is done..

"I don't know why you are living in deagu.. When you can study in Seoul most expensive college... And why are you want to buy that particular house... His brother said while massaging his temple tiredly... He want his brother to near him... But he keep whining to live in that house... He is studying in deagu college... He know his brother is there for someone...

"At least tell me his name taemin... Who is he... To make my brother crazy for him... His brother asked teasingly and here a scoff from taemin...

"He is a married beauty... Bro.. And to get a glimpse of him i have to be beaten by his mother-in-law ...taemin look at the house but get dissapointed when found door locked he go towards his wooden fence and stood there to saw someone...

" how dare she tell me her name.. And also your dream angel.. We will kindnap hi...

"hey No no my mafia brother he is so important to me... I promise you i will come with him..after my graduation.! He said nervously to clam his brother anger... His brother can't bear a scratch on his body...and here he have a stick Mark's on his neck by his angel's mother-in-law... But he will die for him if he ask so..

"Tomorrow i am coming Daegu for a party.. And you have to come with me.! His brother said more like big bro command... And heard his little brother excited voice...

"of course.. I am always ready for parties.... When... Where... What is the tim.. His brother cut off his excited voice by saying he have meeting's to attend we will meet tomorrow evening... So shrugg it off started to do his Morring gym session

Now I can see you in morring without any restrictions.! He said smirking to his overly smart thought.. He is happy because now no one can report him to cops... To disturbing his neighbor lady and his son-in-law... So he set up his gym in his garden to admire someone.. Goddess beauty... Who is no other than.. Min jimin...

"LEE TAEMIN

"LEE TAEMIN...

Living in deagu for someone... Currently studying in college... Obbsessd with his neighbor min jimin... Wanted to marry him... Have a big brother..living in Seoul..

Taemin pov...

First time i fell in love with him when i come here to trip with my college friends... But fell for an angel when he helped us... Actually our car broke and we stuck in middle of road... But he was passing by a road with groceries and noticed my car and asked we can rest in his house... And that is the time i can't get over him... His voice.. Beautiful face.. His lips... Femmine figure... He can defeat all the angel in heaven's... So perfect for my liking... Ahh please come out... He said all that eyeing jimin house secretly...