part 5

"Namjoon get into jungkook's mansion living room with a file in hand.... He gazed at the dead silence of the hall and shake his head... So strict... He muttered and walk to jungkook's home office... Which is a other side of his mansion... He noticed the time whispering a thanks to god...to not be late... So set up his black suit.. And knock on door... Silence... So he again knock... He tried three four time..and get no answer... He crack open the door slowly and get into... But jungkook was not there... It's weird.. He told me he will be in his office.... So he comes out from there leaving the file on the table...

He come toward the kitchen to drink some water

He come toward the kitchen to drink some water.. So he can get energy to find jungkook in his royal palace... But spot a bodyguard coming in so he asked...

"where is boss... He scan namjoon face for five fine minute and said..

"Guest room.... He answered and walk away after bowing... Namjoon turned on his phone to see the time... Because if he doesn't show his face to jungkook.. The MAIFA boss will punish him without any mistakes.. Even if he was late roaming around in his big mansion... So fast his pace to reach to third floor elevator to find guest room...

In room jungkook was so much engaged in throwing his all colthes out to choose suitable one for wear

In room jungkook was so much engaged in throwing his all colthes out to choose suitable one for wear.. After taeyung said him he is going with his dad... He was so much furious about to brust on anyone... So instead of beating someone without any faults.. He took his all anger out by punching boxing bag... And get relax... His hand's are all had mark of bruise's... Body is all sweaty by.. Panting.. But still busy in messing his room... After emptying more than a half of his wardrobe... He chose a his outfit to wear...

And left to take a relaxing cold shower ....he took a shower for 15 minute.. And come out with towal around his waist... Drying his black hair... He dried his hair put a very strong expensive cologne...then wear his suit...