part 1

Daegu is a city with beautiful and peaceful environment seprated from the modren world of Seoul. Deagu people are a very sweet and kind from personality also very welcoming and friendly. But don't like modern world a little bit. They are very happy with the life they living. They gives the first priority to culture. They don't support a love marriage's and didn't allow thier children to find mate themselves.

there is a house neither to small nor too big but comfortable, With a small beautiful garden filled with different types of flowers. The place is covered with a so many flowers like a flower shop instead of house. Looks like the owner of this house loves flowers. The flowers look absolutely fresh and spread very sweet smell, or would i say the flowers were very similar with their owner. Who's a real definition of beauty. Like all flower give their Beauty and sweetness. He is much talked about in the neighborhood due to his beauty. He had always been a hot topic for neighbor's he did heard them all the time whispering about what type of products he use to look elegant and unrealistic. Did that beauty care never ever. So let's meet him.

It's 6:00 in the morning Birds are chirping and sun has started to rising. Here a very beautiful boy is sleeping peacefully. He is looking all cute little boy but he is 23 year old. His long eyelashes, his button nose, his plump lips, looks like a toddler in bed. But his precious sleep disturbed by alarm clock which kept going off. He extended his hand and stop the alarm.   He removed blanket off  softly and put his little feets on floor and stood up went to open the curtains. He smile softly when the morning fresh air hit his face. He saw wind chimes swaying with wind in his balcony waving along. He feels very happy but sad at the same time. He sighed softly and left to freshen up. He came out after taking shower and wore white big size shirt with black jeans shorts. Then he came downstairs and start's to cook breakfast.

? Pov...

So hi guys my name is park.. Oops i mean min jimin. I'm married to my husband min yoongi who's working in Seoul from three years. And we are married from two years. He just came for one week in every month. But I have very cheerful company my mother in law who she is really a loveable lady. She loves me so much. My and yoon marrige was arranged marriage. Arranged by my step mom but I never regretted for saying yes for this marriage insated I'm very lucky to have him. He respects me so much.. I love him so much but he was always busy in his work. I know he does have a feeling's for me. But I Will make him fall for me. Mom told him to take me also with him but he said he will soon. I know he have so many things to take care of so I didn't asked him. That i wanted to live with him in Seoul. It's okay I will wait. I finished with cooking and decided to give water to my garden. Now clock showing a 7:30 ..mom must be taking a shower. So I make my way to my small beautiful garden. I love flowers so much like my mom she always plant so much beautiful flower in my own house. But after her dad renovate that place in his parking lot. He didn't show love to me after mom. He always talks to me in harshly or shout at me. Also they marry me off after my college. But still I love them. I'm giving water to plant's while humming a song but I heard a whistle and I know very well who is he... My neighbor boy who he living here from 2 years he is college boy. More like bad boy his both arm's were full of tattoos really he always does this filirt with me. Cant he understands I'm married I'm someone wife. I never tell this to him. I know he'll kill him for sure but I don't like it. So I ignored him as much as I can. So I started to do my work but...

"TOUCH ME LIKE THIS DARLING.! Jimin roll his eyes still avoiding...he doesn't want to create a scene in early morning and become a reason of his neighbors distress...

I AM DIEING FOR YOUR TOUCH SWEETHEART..!   Again the boy shout. Jimin side eyeing him and saw he was standing there in his gym T-shirt leaning against his door. Jimin felt very uncomfortable from his stare so he left everything and start's to walk inside but stop..