part 26

Taeyung open his eyes as soon everyone left from his room.. he gaze at himself smriking then at the  fake scratch on his arms... He come out from his bed approach the mirror he sat down in front of mirror and make the most innocent face with fake tears. He closed his eyes and the tear fell down on his hand...

"i am sorry yoongi but i want jungkook more than your true love..sorry for leaving you.. Taeyung admired his face in mirror for some thinking about yoongi then he heard the footsteps and get panic run towards his bed and jump inside blanked making it looks like he just gain his consciousness now..

"get ready taeyung for your drama.. He said flickering his eyelashes and slowly open them only get disappointed seeing his best friend coming in with tray of food...

"i thought it was jungkook where is he then.. He frowned seeing hobi put the tray of food on the nightstand before taking a seat beside him... hobi help him sat against head broad of bed.. taeyung smile forcefully to him and shift his eyes on the door wanting his husband to come..

"what happened you get upset once you saw me tae.. Are you expecting someone else.. "hobi pick up the tray placing it on his lap throwing a question at dissapointed taeyung's face..

"No hobi, i am not upset to see you here ah just I was hoping jungkook would come here to feed me.. What he always does when i got sick.. Taeyung smiles when hobi show the spoon filled with soup then indicate him open his mouth saying he is here to feed him..

"okay i trust you... About jungkook i saw him going out from mansion more like running to somewhere ...like he'll miss an important flight..! Hobi said while feeding him whose heart went restless heaing it...his heart stooped at the certain person.. to whom jungkook can go..

"Now his love for me has become less or should i say it has ended... But i won't let that happen.. here I'm ready to leave yoongi for him..he has to leave that min jimin for me too... Taeyung griting his teeth thinking the worse way possible to get rid off that tempting doll..

"where you get lost eat this quickly you need to rest.. hmm.. Hobi smile caressing taeyung's hand who simply nodded and started to drink the soup from hobi hands...

"why are blushing so much.. Taeyung said noticing hobi face who is blushing slightly thinking about something or someone...

"okay, okay dont gave me that look.. I found someone at party.. he is handsome and hot... Taeyung roll his eyes at his best friends excited voice but cut his word's in middle...

"oh really but i don't have mood to listen about your crush... Taeyung gave him stren look and went to bathroom with frustrated face...

"seriously.. what exactly happened to him that change him from sweet to bitter... hobi pout and left the room with empty tray...

.

.

.

"ahh babe why are you stepping away from me.. When we are going to devour each other... He gripped onto Jimin's hips pinning him harshly to the wall he sniffed the poor soul hungrily rubbing his nose on his neck.. Jimin tried to push him away with his small shaking hands... his touch was disgusting jimin..his hands was tightly keeping jimin in place he didn't care about jimin cry his pleads to leave him... Jimin look at the door praying god to send someone to save his dignity... He is shivring crazily in the hold of john... He was very scared A lot had happened to him in one night.. He wants to run away from here. wants to hide himself somewhere? He was regerting everything that had happened between him and jungkook.. Now he was stuck with someone who just wants to ruin his dignity his body his wants to make him dirty...

"l.. leave m.. me p.. please.. Jimin said when that asshole took his wrist forcefully pinning them above his head touching him every where...

"really.. Why baby.. No one is going to come here to save you... John said in deep voice and turned him towards wall and started to open his dress zip harshly grinding on his ass moaning in Jimin's ears who started crying more badly at his harsh touches... Jack eyes sparkle when he saw Jimin's beautiful back but with some marks.. He shrugged it off then kissing on his lower back...

"I'm so lucky you are so beautiful blessed with tempting body.. He licked his lips at the view of jimin back which turned red with his rough touches... Jimin sobbed putting his forhead against wall wants this wall to swallow him so that this monster can't have him...

.

.

.

As the black Lamborghini entered in the way down to the forest towards luxury pent house... In full speed making every animal in the forest to get alert with the arrival of the alpha himself... range could be seen on his handsome face when he came out from the car stopping it halfway pulling his gun out from his belt loading it...

He was wearing a black shirt with black jeans with black jacket above looking deady handsome.. his breathing was heavy his eyes were angry red like he will going to kill anyone who came in front of him.. He fasten his feet's proceed to go upstairs from where the crying sounds is coming making his range double...

Because he is none other than jeon jungkook himself

Because he is none other than jeon jungkook himself.. With the deadly serious face.. Veins of his forhead is poping out because of his anger.. And then he kicked the door open seeing the most heart breaking sight in front of him... Jimin was crying in the arms of his bodyguard with torn clothes yet whom had nothing on his no guilt no shame no pity for the for the pure angel in his arms who was begging for him to stop.. He make eye contact with Jimin's seeing something for him.. Which was hate, dissapointment, and plead for help...

"Enjoying john huh... Then let me enjoy your death which will given by me...

                         End 💜💜
Vote if you like chapter enjoy...
Good night thanks for your support love you bye...