part 37

Taeyung was sitting in the car fuming with anger, because he didn't know where his lover is taking him... and when he asked he silenced him by kissing his lips and said that will be a surprise gift for you.. It's not that he doesn't want to go, however he is hundred percent sure that they will go to their love spot asked him to meet before marriage..he looked out of the car window..the beautiful view of deagu city mesmerize his eyes..it had been a long time since he saw deagu city after he moved to Seoul for his studies...college time was his best time..he got to know his senior yoongi who become his love and made a friend like jhope...

But before his dad and jungkook decied to broke his bubble to confess to yoongi 

"Let's go my love.. Taeyung flinch when the car door open for him by yoongi and come out from the car pouting again... Yoongi smile at his whinny self and kissed his cheek and he looks up and saw a beautiful apartment stand in front of his eyes how he described to yoongi in those letters.. He smiled at him and throw himself in yonngi arm's ..who chuckle before picking him up made his way inside of house...

"Wow yoongi you are best huh.. Taeyung kiss his cheek and went to take home tour...he loved it.. Everything is pink his favourite colour... He come back after checking everything around house.. This house has a two rooms two bathrooms and small living room with kitchen...

"l love this house yoongi

"l love this house yoongi.. It's a small but cozy one... Taeyung said to the smiling yoongi who is in the kitchen making a quick coffee for both of them.. Taeyung jump on sofa and take out his phone scrolling through some calls... Just then yoongi came and sat with him coffee mugs in his hands..

"Did he pick up your call? He didn't right.. we need to talk to him about ourselves...he saw taeyung worried face and he understands that there is no news of jungkook and he is not even picking up taeyung calls..

"He is not picking up my calls and no one knows where he took jimin... He spent his most of the night thinking about where jungkook could be but he couldn't think of any place in deagu jungkook had told him he could go..

Jungkook has changed since he met jimin... He doesn't even tell him anything.. He hasn't even spoken to him properly since the night of the party... he had nothing against Jimin in his heart,  he just wants to clear everything with jungkook that he had no apitiate to be in relationship with him..even he had to beg for divorce from jungkook..

He looks at yoongi and finds his loving gaze on him...as if confessing to him, telling him how much he means to him even after even after his marriage, but his gaze and the love inside of them will never change for him...he gently holds yoongi hand and kisses the back of his hand lovingly and holds it close to his chest..he make eye contact with him and confess with his eyes too that he will never leave him...

"yoongi... Ask namjoon, he must know where jungkook is...i can't wait longer to marry you.. Yoongi face lit up hearing this taeyung and he jumped on him showring him with kisses..whose sweet laughter echoed throughout the house..

"You.. You my doll i love you fucking so much...taeyung glare at him saying hey dont curse.. Then hug him saying i love so much..

"lets go to meet namjoon..

.

.

.

.

Jungkook eyes fluttered open when he heard the sound of someone vomiting...and there is no doubt the sound is coming from his bathroom.. And no servents dare to come into his room early in morning.. Then it occurred to him that jimin wasn't in the bed at all, and that's means jimin was throwing up early in the morning..

He immediately threw the blanket off his body and put the bathrobe and headed to the bathroom, where he found his doll vomiting while he stood against the sink shelf with his hands on either side of shelf...

He went to him and saw his pale face and tired eyes which looked very sick.. Then he stood behind jimin and let him lean on his chest for comfort...when he stopped vomiting he kissed his cheek gently and picked him up before asking..

"what happened my doll.. You were fine last night...jungkook asked jimin with concerned in his voice who had his little head resting on jungkook's chest with his eyes closed... He looked like he had lost all energy from vomiting for 15 minutes straight..

Jungkook then walked over to the couch that was placed in his huge luxury bathroom...and made jimin sit on it and go down on his knees in front of him down...

"I have a habit of waking up early in the morning, so here also I woke up early and i thought of after talking a bath and preparing a nice breakfast for you..but suddenly I started feeling dizzy and felt like vomiting, so i ran towards bathroom and i started vomiting...jimin said fiddling with his tiny fingers not  looking at jungkook's in his eyes... His thighs was joined together as jungkook was sitting right in front of him and he was feeling very embarrassed as he was wrraped in a towel which was barely covering half of his body from his breast to his knees...

Jimin knows that they both have seen each other naked ...but still it's not cool idea about being naked in front of each other when they were having a conversation... So he kept his eyes on laps... Jimin wasn't lying when he said that he is lucky to have jungkook..because jungkook got up from ground and sat next to him and obviously took his little doll-like wife in his lap...because jungkook always understood his feelings without him having to utter a single word...

"Do you have a upset stomach.. Or something like acidity...hmm tell me my sweetheart... Jungkook asked him so softly as if he was asking a child.. Jimin was stting in his lap quite not know what to tell jungkook about his problem if jungkook get angry with him and throw him out of his life... I should have told him sooner rather than later.. that i could get pregnant from having sex just once...jimin flinched when jungkook kissed his temple caressing his fingers rubbing his thumb softly on them... Jungkook I'm sorry I should have told you.. Please don't leave me after knowing this.. Jungkook get confused and interested at the same time so he turned jimin towards him by tightly holding his waist who rest his hands on his chest again tearing up thinking about jungkook reaction he doesn't want jungkook to go far away from him when his heart become weak for him...

"just tell me cutie pie... You really think i can be happy without you when you have become my reason to live... So i love you jeon jimin... Jungkook kissed his forehead for long making his shy wifey jimins breath uneven who clunch on his bathrobe and then jungkook pull away to take look of his blushed face...

So jimin said nervously looking in his eyes..

" I am pregnant....

                          End 💜💜

Vote for my chapter my beauties..

Enjoy.... And good night..

Bye bye...