part 13

Taeyung is sitting there... Blankly looking at the hall and the designers... The Poor designer were showing him all best dresses ..Yet his mind was wondering about the dining incident earlier... His father was stressed.. His mother was angery... Jungkook left without having breakfast.. He didn't know what is happening around him... He just trying not to think about strange feeling which kept coming to mind...he looked at hobi who was going through all dresses to choose best for him...

"jungkook thought I would not have notice..that Someone's pink hair scarf was tied on his injured arm.. He came home injured.. He smells different... He had a lipstick mark on his cheek.. Did he sleep with someone or i am thinking to much...he also took that hair scarf with him.. Whose it could be... Everything was keep flashing in his eyes... He is feeling hurt even though he knows jungkook has already been like this... Since he was in college... When his eyes fall on something he keeps it after getting it...

"what happened tae.. Why are you lost... "hobi come near him... Flashing his sunshine smile... And sat down next to him...

"i have bad feeling like jungkook knows everything about me and yoongi... I can see that... How he kept asking me about my college days... About my poetry night... What you think hobi...it's possible that jungkook come to know about him... Many times he deliberately utter his name in front of me... His eyes hold a doubt in them... "taeyung's tell hobi everything what he observed in jungkook these days..he told him to let him know where is he going.. Whom with he talking... Jungkook make him his obsession not love...

"Calm down.. don't worry to much.. Put everything aside for now... Just Foces on your reception.... And about yoo... "hobi looked towards door hearing taeyung's mom Voice...

"Exactly hobi is right... You think way to much... Choose your dress and get ready... Guset started to come... Leave jeon... He will come on time... "mr kim said with soft smile then gestured maids to come inside... They came with different types of dessert.. Pastry.. Juices... They leave everything on table before going out of hall... Bowing to mrs kim...

"you have to eat something... I know you didn't eat much in dining room... Because of the situation and stressed mood of your dad..! "she kiss his forehead he felt little bit better listening her mother caring word's...

"And you i had a idea what my tae like.. Put the most expensive one out.. Which i choosed first... "she told one of designer who goes away to take dress out of hanger...

"taeyung it's alright

"taeyung it's alright.. Jungkook and your dad will be here before you know.. "she hugged him assuringly rubbing his back comforting him...

But she didn't know that a war going in taeyung heart about the person who caught jungkook's eyes...

.

.

.

.