part 38

"namjoon said he didn't have much time...and we should reach there quickly... Yoongi driving the car in insane speed as if something precious would slip out of his hands.. which is true because he wants to ask jungkook for taeyung freedom he wants jungkook to free taeyung from this relationship so that they both can get married and starts a new chapter of their love... And for this its very important for him to meet jungkook as he said if jungkook divorce taeyung without any drama then he will divorce jimin..

Any way this time There is no chance he will let taeyung go..no never he knows jimin also love jungkook and there is no chance of jimin will leave jungkook...

"we just want jungkook penthouse address to meet him.. We are not going to take his much time... Taeyung said looking at the GPS in the car to know where they have reached...

The hotel come into the view make both of their heart happy and eyes sparkled...yoongi instantly turned his car to the way down to park his car at the parking lot...

The moment car stopped taeyung jump out from the car like a excited kid following by the Cold face yoongi... Which make taeyung roll his eyes why so serious...

Yoongi hold his hand and headed to room 333 where is namjoon staying.. Yoongi smile when he saw the room and taeyung again roll his eyes on his dramatic behaviour...

"it's excuse me where are you going without any booking

"it's excuse me where are you going without any booking...and to their bad luck hotel manager stop them coming infornt them god knows from where...yoongi make a poker face looking at the maneger with emotionless eyes....

"We are here to meet mr kim namjoon...room no 333..yoongi said griting his teeth and the manager laugh awkwardly bowing a little soory towards the angry yoongi...

"I'm sorry i never knew you are here to meet mafia's king manager... Please except my apology and let me take you to him... Manager starts to walk in the big corridor of hotel and leading them to namjoon reserved room...

"here sir...let me send you some refreshments... He bowed to both and disappeared from thier sight because he get scared by Yoongi's dark angry voice...

"what was that... Taeyung asked controlling his laughed pitying at the poor confident manager... whose confidence taken away by Yoongi's angry voice in two minutes...

"he needs it... A small threat... Yoongi said playfully leaning towards taeyung's face who push him away pointing at the door...

Yoongi huff like a kid looking like dumpling and knocked on the door...

which soon opend by all dressed up namjoon...

"thank god you are here yoongi.. I was all ready to go but thought to wait for you a little... Namjoon motioned him to come into room and close the door after them...

Then trio settled down on the couches and namjoon spoke...

"So taeyung is your college love huh... Namjoon said in teasing tone and taeyung blush linking his arms with yoongi who smile adoringly kissing his head... "any way leave this tell me why are you here... Namjoon smile at taeyung because now its a normal thing for him... Jimin was with jungkook and taeyung with yoongi... They want each other who is he to interferes in their lives..