part 18

"SURPRISE MINNI HYUNG... Someone jumped into his house through the open door like a cute toddler... Looking at his face happiness we can assume he is more than excited to see jimin... He playfully raised his arms in air to think his minni hyung will be come to hug him any moment.. But didn't know he ruined their not so spacial moment with his excitement... He looked around with teasing smile noticing jimin and jungkook near the stairs wall in intimate position..

"Did i miss something minni hyung... You are here with someone hotter than your yoon... Jimin smile nevously while gulping at the situation he was in... He notice jungkook was getting in bad mood... Who was standing there clenching his jaw... Jimin slowly slide his hand upwards to jungkook's chest in comforting manner... "he is my brother i never knew he would come here it's first time.. Jimin explained to furious jungkook who wants nothing except to kiss him... He was just about get something he wish from the moment he laid his eyes on jimin... He closed his eyes tightly due to frustration but Jimin's soothing hand was giving some relaxation... So pulled away from him and turned his back towards them... Giving  two brother time to meet up while curshing over yoongi to left the door open.. Jimin sigh heavily staring at jungkook's back... "Thank god he came on right time. Otherwise i would have cheated on my husband.. Why can't i resist him. Why am i looking for affection from someone else.. His thoughts cut off by bone crushing hug from his addorble brother... He hug him back with enthusiasm meeting his brother after so long... He kissed his forehead pulling away from hug...

"it's been a year i have met you.. And I'm so grateful dad gave me permission to come here.. He said admire Jimin's face with happy tears in his eyes.. "i missed you minni.. He jumped on him once again gigling on his overly excited nature... "i missed you too and dad felix... Jimin wiped his tears with aww on his cute pout and dress.. He was wearing a over sized pink hoddie with pink leather jean...

 He was wearing a over sized pink hoddie with pink leather jean

PARK FELIX...

Jimin's step brother... Parents live in busan...crruently studying in Seoul... Love the boy's with daring and bad attitude ..that why have bad boy boyfriend... Which jimin doesn't know. Love jimin so much.. Hate his mother for ruining Jimin's dream to be a doctor..

"what about mom didn't she stopped you.. You know her very well she didn't like me.. Jimin put a smile to contain his sadness...he miss his dad so much...this is not possible that his step mother wouldn't let him... He Just wanted to see him if he is taking care of himself or not.. His dad is very careless one when it's come eating on time.. While he was there he is only one who made sure his father ate his food well...

Later felix guilty face caught his attention... Who suddenly become restless and scared from something... Later change his face in smile...

"Dont tell me.. You lied to her only to meet me... Lix she is your mother dont do that again.. Felix roll his eyes and look at jungkook direction smile teasingly...jimin wide his eyes remember about jungkook is also here.. So he decide slide down the idea of scolding his brother for lieing to his mother....